Is this how hashirama versus momoshiki would go?

Is this how hashirama versus momoshiki would go?

• No actually momoshiki would slap

• Yea, This is entirely correct and momo gets no diffed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two options are too far apart. Even tho I actually think Hashi would win, it wouldn’t be a stomp or anything but his healing is too great, he has village busting techs, and plenty of battle knowledge. Plenty of chakra to spam said village busting techs. Momo is pretty sick too but I don’t see him getting past the likes of True Thousand Hands.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,563💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It needed Sasuke and Naruto kyuubi mode to defeated him so I don't think Hashirama would be able to defeat him alone

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It needed Sasuke and Naruto kyuubi mode to defeated him so I don't think Hashirama would be able to defeat him alone
Madara got folded by Hashirama on several occaisions. A pretty beefy (in terms of power) Naruto and Sasuke could not take out Madara. An entire shinobi alliance couldn't. I don't think one Otsu like Momo could stand against the likes of Hashirama. They would have to be Kaguya-level and have insta-kill techniques (All-Killing Ash Bones) or something like portals to just completely dismiss the entire battle. Without that, I think Hashi would mostly dog Momo. Mostly. Hashirama is a straight powerhouse.

• Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,563💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara got folded by Hashirama on several occaisions. A pretty beefy (in terms of power) Naruto and Sasuke could not take out Madara.
An entire shinobi alliance couldn't. I don't think one Otsu like Momo could stand against the likes of Hashirama. They would have to be Kaguya-level and have insta-kill techniques (All-Killing Ash Bones) or something like portals to just completely dismiss the entire battle. Without that, I think Hashi would mostly dog Momo. Mostly. Hashirama is a straight powerhouse.
@bold u dont really think that Adult Sasuke and Naruto cant defeat Madara?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why cant hashirama just be above naruto and sasuke?
It's not like it would b that contradictory considering it's stated that they are nerfed in boruto series
You must be registered for see images

it's as mifune once said, people are like swords if you dont hone yourself then you lose your sharpness

It allowed hanzo to go from fourth war jiraya lv to mifune tier

being rusty is a huge nerf in naruto

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why cant hashirama just be above naruto and sasuke?
It's not like it would b that contradictory considering it's stated that they are nerfed in boruto series
Not gonna comment on Hashi vs Momo, but please don't tell me you think either of Adult Naruto or Sauce are weaker than him. lmao

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, they were roughly even to momo
same guy who's on the level of gaara who hashi would one shot
Lmao what? This is how that Momo vs Gaara encounter went down afterwards
You must be registered for see medias
No one should need to click on the video to know that Momo shat on him. But go ahead.

I don't mind your trolling but at least make it fun.

Reactions: Infant

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao wut? This is how that Momo vs Gaara encounter went down afterwards
How it goes down afterwards.
sends me a youtube video with a thumbnail of gaara restraining momoshiki with sand

Keep up the copium bub

I don't mind your trolling but at least make it fun.
Trolling yet cant disprove a single word just sounds like salt to me

anyways, do you got a argument or does check out the video which literally disagrees with me or lol troll, Be your only rebuttal?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. It's in the video where Momo shits on Gaara, which debunks your retarded claim.
Again same video with this as a thumbnail
\

Momoshiki verbatim gets his attacks blocked by gaara

I hardly call a full roundhouse kick with a blur effect to imply motion and big BAM, shitting on somebody
Seems more like it's being implied as difficult

The kage are not doing so well was a off screen no diff
Implying momo did something even to that would be the truly retarded thing but you boruto stans have no sense of logic so irony is not something that dawns on one as moronic as you

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again same video with this as a thumbnail
\

Momoshiki verbatim gets his attacks blocked by gaara

I hardly call a full roundhouse kick with a blur effect to imply motion and big BAM, shitting on somebody
Seems more like it's being implied as difficult

The kage are not doing so well was a off screen no diff
Implying momo did something even to that would be the truly retarded thing but you boruto stans have no sense of logic so irony is not something that dawns on one as moronic as you
The thumbnail shows Gaara restraining Momo. The video shows Momo defeating him. I told you to look at the video.
I don't even like Boruto lol so that doesn't even apply to me. I also stopped watching it long ago, and you still can't come up with any argument against what I said. Lame, isn't it?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto stans, Momoshiki is kaguya lv cause it's stated

It was actually said that the entire clan was set to attack kaguya, She was afarid of a army of momo's not one.
your entire belief system is a literal f-cking lie as goes everything else you argue cause your objectively and provably wrong on nearly everything

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto stans, Momoshiki is kaguya lv cause it's stated

It was actually said that the entire clan was set to attack kaguya, She was afarid of a army of momo's not one.
your entire belief system is a literal f-cking lie as goes everything else you argue cause your objectively and provably wrong on nearly everything
Irrelevant. We're talking about Adult Naruto/Sasuke and Hashirama not Ootsutsuki lore.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thumbnail shows Gaara restraining Momo. The video shows Momo defeating him. I told you to look at the video.
Not the point, Why are citing that dont even agree with you to begin with. your literally unable to cite information
The defeat had at the hands of momo was him roundhouse kicking him where he was just fine not hours later and it only launched him couple feet compare that to how badly one step of madara's sussano wrecked all 5 kage

The kage were bleeding out dying versus madara

momo, they didt have a piece of clothing tore, Is the clothing that they wear kaguya lv?

Momo is so much stronger yet he struggles with a guy who was defeated by the shockwave of a attack

Why didt momo just make big shockwave to neg gaara? Almost like your wrong and you have no point cause your entire position is based on a literal lie
Post automatically merged:

Irrelevant. We're talking about Adult Naruto/Sasuke and Hashirama not Ootsutsuki lore.
Not really
Adult sasuke and naruto are scaled to kaguya by boruto stans so it's entirely relevant that in the series, Kaguya was never afraid of momo

Madara was roughly even to hashi

And madara did better versus gaara then momo did
so yea hashi still no diffs and you still have no argument

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so yea hashi still no diffs and you still have no argument
Nah you're the one constantly diverging it to Momo vs Madara or Momo vs Gaara. I'm quoting your Adult Naruto/Sauce vs Hashi point and Hashi can't match up to either of them.

So go ahead and actually make an argument about them. Because all you've been doing till now is talking about characters that aren't part of the topic I quoted you on.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah you're the one constantly diverging it to Momo vs Madara or Momo vs Gaara
Not really, Im just making comparisons to show a point
Madara compares to hashirama so he would be this powerful, it's just power scaling

'm quoting your Adult Naruto/Sauce vs Hashi point and Hashi can't match up to either of them.
based on what, they fight people who are gaara lv and are stated nerfed
SOSP Naruto >>> hasirama >>> rusty Adult naruto

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
based on what, they fight people who are gaara lv and are stated nerfed
SOSP Naruto >>> hasirama >>> rusty Adult naruto
Momo isn't Gaara level. If you keep repeating the same bullshit that I showed wasn't true, I'll also say it over and over again.

Now, tell me how Hashi beats Adult Naruto. Go.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momo isn't Gaara level

Well, IG the manga was wrong then
I mean if gaara was so much weaker then these foddershiki's then why did he keep up with momo's superior urashiki? Is the anime wrong too? Is every piece of information except randos on the internet wrong?

Now, tell me how Hashi beats Adult Naruto. Go.
he beat kurama
something the rusty naruto of today surely could not do

he is rusty these days that kids can knock him out

Plus hashirama has jutsu meant to absorb bjuu chakura yknow naruto's main power source since episode 1 onwards