Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So somewhere on deviantart I found this:
You must be registered for see images
Not really a big deal and all but you just haft to point out how much wrong this is. Why would anyone create this?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So somewhere on deviantart I found this:
Not really a big deal and all but you just haft to point out how much wrong this is. Why would anyone create this?
People create pictures of AkamaruXRamenguy

Please stop looking so hard into things. It's not desperation.

Also, it's cpr, she was even looking away when she did it. It's not like she thought anything of it other than trying to save her friend's life.

Last edited:

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a HN fan. It doesn't matter if they create pics or not though, Sakura is doing cpr and Hinata would have probably fainted and fallen off the cloud.

Silverforsakenhamster

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeap, try to bring popcorn and soda....And them calling it a romantic moment, i will have to find that quote.
I apologize that you see this as starting the pairing wars in this thread. But I'm not trying to, I'm just simply saying it's stupid that some obsessed NaruHina fan did this. It has nothing to do with me picturing this as a NaruSaku romance scene. Or anything romantic cause it's CPR, can't friends give CPR without people thinking it's love?

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize that you see this as starting the pairing wars in this thread. But I'm not trying to, I'm just simply saying it's stupid that some obsessed NaruHina fan did this. It has nothing to do with me picturing this as a NaruSaku romance scene. Or anything romantic cause it's CPR, can't friends give CPR without people thinking it's love?
@Bold, Tell that to the narusaku fangirls.

@Underline, Well fanfic maybe? They want to see that moment with another girl? Someone like ino, hinata, mei? I think it's not that of a big deal you know if you think about it.

Silverforsakenhamster

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold, Tell that to the narusaku fangirls.

@Underline, Well fanfic maybe? They want to see that moment with another girl? Someone like ino, hinata, mei? I think it's not that of a big deal you know if you think about it.
Yea I guess but that doesn't mean I can't show how sad it is. And it's not like NaruSaku fans are the only ones thinking this kissing!

Last edited: