[Discussion] Is this another plothole ?

Keisuke1993

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i've just rewatched the anime version of Madara vs Guy and Obito vs Kakashi ,and i noticed something :
Here Madara says Guy nearly killed him :
You must be registered for see images

And remember that some theorized that it was because Guy slightly missed Madara's heart here :

But if a Juubi's Jinchuriki can't regenerate a destroyed heart then why Obito did it without a problem ?

In fact why was he still alive as non Jinchuriki after suffering that wound on top of a slash by Minato ?

konoha Sev7n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara got this heart broken, when this little bro died an then this clan turn against him an even this buddy Hashirama turn an new leaf an decided to end this life at valley of the end, heart broken for all those times.. even in this dark cave.. lost hope what no one ever will challenge the same way that hashirama battle him..until Might Guy came along lol.

geting stab in the heart change the person for the better or worse in madara case.. complete obsession about heart related topic lol... uchiha has strong emotion.. the heart ...the love..

AXSPOILER

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito had no heart he was crushed in the 3rd ninja war. Obito was only kept alive by zetsu. His heart is gone and he can regenerate whenever he wants too so plothole covered.

Keisuke1993

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito had no heart he was crushed in the 3rd ninja war. Obito was only kept alive by zetsu. His heart is gone and he can regenerate whenever he wants too so plothole covered.
Proof ?
Because as far as i know the heart is located on the left side while only the right side of Obito got crushed.

Edit : Madara put a seal on Obito's heart to stop him from becoming a Jinchuriki or committing suicide, so next time learn to read the manga you Narutotard.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Another" plothole, as if any of the other apparent ones weren't debunked as quickly as they were made. Your whole idea rests on a theory that I've never even heard of.

Madara was playing, and he ended up with more than just a stab through the heart; just look at the top right panel, half of his torso has been splattered out of existence.