Is this a fact?

Wamphyri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
complete bullcrap people are bad in math because they are fed lies like that ...

as i study for an educational degree (Master of Education) I see a lot of false statements about learning and skills..... The only reason asian people seem to be good at math for example is that they are being thought that math is easy if you try hard enough .. this applies for language art and pretty much anything except sport if you are disabled ...
there is no affinity for languages , arts or science in ones brain .. its all about society ...

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
complete bullcrap people are bad in math because they are fed lies like that ...

as i study for an educational degree (Master of Education) I see a lot of false statements about learning and skills..... The only reason asian people seem to be good at math for example is that they are being thought that math is easy if you try hard enough .. this applies for language art and pretty much anything except sport if you are disabled ...
there is no affinity for languages , arts or science in ones brain .. its all about society ...
except for lanuage art thats hard..maths is the easiest subject to me though(every easy) i top my 11 form block at high school.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That people who is good in Art aren't good in Maths?

...I think so o_o..
no, not at all.
i was going to be a math major, changed my mind because i don't like math with that much passion. and I'm extremely artistic.

there are people who fit your description though. it's not a fact it's more along the lines of a stereotype.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh no i actually am #1 top math student in my class and i'm good in math and i want to be an architect which requires both.
I'm an Architect's Technician and I don't need Maths :)

But then again I need Maths to further my study...T_T...

Yeah i guess so,both Art and Maths can be mastered with a LOT of practice (with guidance)Will,determination and patience are the keys.I guess it isn't a fact...maybe lol

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this would mean that Da Vinci had multiple personalties, one that painted and one that did the math for all those air plains.

People are good at some things and worse at others because of the interest they feel for something, like an artist becomes better because he paints everyday since he loves doing it, but then his bad at math or at some language because he doesnt practice due to it being hard and a bit different.

but actually some artist educations need math, like architects they draw buildings using math to aid them on making the size perfect

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeh you can consider it as a fact....mostly people who are good in one bad in the other...but i know people who are good in both...
for me am math genius...but for art ?? what do u mean by art .. i mean which kind of arts?

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeh you can consider it as a fact....mostly people who are good in one bad in the other...but i know people who are good in both...
for me am math genius...but for art ?? what do u mean by art .. i mean which kind of arts?
it isnt a fact at all. if you say people who are good at math are generally not good as artists it isnt completely solid in its wording which makes it a generalization or a stereotype.

a fact is always the same and has no exceptions for example: the color black appears when light rays are not visible to the human eye. that is a fact because it lacks exceptions and exemptions.

and to be perfectly honest i dont think it matters what kind of art. (canvas and utensil, dance, singing, paper mache, ect. )

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it isnt a fact at all. if you say people who are good at math are generally not good as artists it isnt completely solid in its wording which makes it a generalization or a stereotype.

a fact is always the same and has no exceptions for example: the color black appears when light rays are not visible to the human eye. that is a fact because it lacks exceptions and exemptions.

and to be perfectly honest i dont think it matters what kind of art. (canvas and utensil, dance, singing, paper mache, ect. )
well said