Is there proof of the greatness of the Sage or is it just hype like Hiruzen?

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a thread stating that the Sage is basically a God and can't be surpassed. I get this.

tell me what he has done? what jutsu does he have? show me the proof? he "claims" that he created the moon, where is the proof? we don't know anything about him so you cant make that claim.
So in theory? Is it all hype like Hiruzen? People believe the Sage is a God yet when it comes to Hiruzen being the most powerful Hokage it's slim to none. Any proof?

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen's case is different... we don't know anything about his prime except he was called "god of shinobi".. the sage however had rinnegan, created the moon and defeated the 10 tails by himself according to the manga. whether its a myth or not, Obito was able to tell a entire novel about the sage... but Hiruzen only had a single title.

Coderack

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your asking for proofs when you already have facts, which is very idiotic but, uhmm... if you need a proof of Sage's existence then go read the manga chapter where Kurama remembers the Sage having a speech. I won't tell you the number of the chapter since your thread is useless and stupid.

Reactions: -Logic-

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your asking for proofs when you already have facts, which is very idiotic but, uhmm... if you need a proof of Sage's existence then go read the manga chapter where Kurama remembers the Sage having a speech. I won't tell you the number of the chapter since your thread is useless and stupid.
Read the quote there. Some people don't believe.

UchihaInza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no greatness to sage he is the word great xd PS stop hating on Hiruzen..do you watch or read naruto anyways ??lol Uchiha Inza