[Debate] is there forom where i can discuss Life and spiritual isues..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

i have so many kestions and answers for life and spirituality..

it's just not normal that we not give $hit about our destiny and our porpoze of creation...

i start geting woried now...

so link me forom where i can discuss Life and spiritual isues...

thanks in advence..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it's perfectly normal to not worry about destiny and purpose of creation. Why there has to be a purpose of creation? Creation may have been merely a side effect and whatever event or entity caused it maybe totally neutral about it.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You’re the author of your own story, Mina. But you can discuss all that right here. I’m open for questions. However, mind you, it will be from a personal view as all answers anywhere else you get them will be.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re the author of your own story, Mina. But you can discuss all that right here. I’m open for questions. However, mind you, it will be from a personal view as all answers anywhere else you get them will be.
but most pipole here are anime manga fanz..or cruel girl trying to break ur heart when u only try be nice and show love to her..

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but most pipole here are anime manga fanz..or cruel girl trying to break ur heart when u only try be nice and show love to her..
If there’s one thing I learned in life, is that you should only show love to someone who appreciates it and reciprocates it. Also, we all love anime and manga. That does not mean that we are limited to this lol

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there’s one thing I learned in life, is that you should only show love to someone who appreciates it and reciprocates it. Also, we all love anime and manga. That does not mean that we are limited to this lol
no i mean tis website is full of bakstaberz...or biazed pipole defending religionz becuz their religionz said so...for exenple they defend meatotarians becuz god allowed slaughter sheep and eat it (hypocrite mindless ilogic background of evitence)..also animebaze is specialized in manga anime...
so i prefere spcial site that meets my requests..

thanks for showing interest anyway..

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no i mean tis website is full of bakstaberz...or biazed pipole defending religionz becuz their religionz said so...for exenple they defend meatotarians becuz god allowed slaughter sheep and eat it (hypocrite mindless ilogic background of evitence)..also animebaze is specialized in manga anime...
so i prefere spcial site that meets my requests..

thanks for showing interest anyway..
I think you’ll find more of what you mentioned on a forum about spirituality lol But I understand. And no problem. Always here to... Help.