[Discussion] Is there anyone who still doubts that Itachi was stronger than the Sannin at 12yrs old?

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"invincible
[ in-vin-suh-buhl ]
adjective
incapable of being conquered, defeated, or subdued.
insuperable; insurmountable"

There is no doubt in my mind that he was much stronger than all of them combined.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the given evidence

"invincible
[ in-vin-suh-buhl ]
adjective

There is no doubt in my mind that he was much stronger than all of them combined.
Even Kaguya is worthless before him . . .

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"invincible
[ in-vin-suh-buhl ]
adjective

There are a few flaws in your argument. First Orochi talks about the Yata Mirror and the Totosuka blade like its items you can get even if you do not have a Susanoo. Like Orochi's own sword. So for Itachi to have gotten these legendary weapons right when he got the Susanoo isn't right. He would have either went to collect them or got them from somebody. It is highly plausible that he got them when he was a member of the Akatsuki.

The second point is that you can just attack behind him. Like it's only what the mirror touches that gets reflected back and not if it touches the Susanoo. If you have three legendary Shinobi against one then I don't think Itachi is fast enough to reflect all of their attacks. Especially when he was younger. I don't even think he would be able to do it when he was in his prime.

Reactions: MomoSaka and Infant