is there a scan of shisui using KA?

patskie14

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
920 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
920
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You're sick of people degrading Obito but you think 1 MS Obito negs Itachi. This is nothing but another contradicting idiotic topic from an exaggerated fan. Irony at its finest. You didn't solo shit.

OT: I actually believe Obito could manifest PS by himself.

I have soloed the likes of Lasercircus, Truth, Bolt rules, Mr.Swizz, vapid, zealot Udoo, Itachi uchiha solo king and other wohtless fodders not worth mentioning
 

patskie14

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
920 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
920
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You're sick of people degrading Obito but you think 1 MS Obito negs Itachi. This is nothing but another contradicting idiotic topic from an exaggerated fan. Irony at its finest. You didn't solo shit.

OT: I actually believe Obito could manifest PS by himself.

I have soloed the likes of Lasercircus, Truth, Bolt rules, Mr.Swizz, vapid, zealot Udoo, Itachi uchiha solo king and other wohtless fodders not worth mentioning
 
115 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
115
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have soloed the likes of Lasercircus, Truth, Bolt rules, Mr.Swizz, vapid, zealot Udoo, Itachi uchiha solo king and other wohtless fodders not worth mentioning

Awww cute

You must be registered for see images
 
110 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Dec 23, 2014
Messages
110
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have soloed the likes of Lasercircus, Truth, Bolt rules, Mr.Swizz, vapid, zealot Udoo, Itachi uchiha solo king and other wohtless fodders not worth mentioning

You must be registered for see images
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
58,956 posts 3,171 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have soloed the likes of Lasercircus, Truth, Bolt rules, Mr.Swizz, vapid, zealot Udoo, Itachi uchiha solo king and other wohtless fodders not worth mentioning

I repeat; who are you again? Lol
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes, but it was banned because it was so powerful that it effected people in the real world. I'm am one of the only few who can actually gasp the power of it because I'm a sakura fan.



Okay there isn't, mind compulsion can be depicted in a comic really anyway
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
58,956 posts 3,171 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

patskie14

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
920 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
920
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Funny, you weren't ever brought up in any discussions. :erm: You sure?

People don't usually talk about their shameful failures, so I don't really care.
 

Brünhild

Banned
Regular
1,845 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2014
Messages
1,845
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can hear the rustling of your jimmies.
 
Top