[Question] Is there a reason that the center BB code isn't allowed for VM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not needed. If you must send centered messages you can always send a PM.
But there's no point in not having it unless it requires extra work to make it usable. ._. I can't see any reason not to have it, what harm can a centering code do? Sure you can PM it, but that isn't the point at all.

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there's no point in not having it unless it requires extra work to make it usable. ._. I can't see any reason not to have it, what harm can a centering code do? Sure you can PM it, but that isn't the point at all.
Why would you need to center a VM? There's hardly much room for anything there.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you need to center a VM? There's hardly much room for anything there.
The room expands when you view the conversation. :bdpf: But to center images. I get if it was an extra thing I could see why it wouldn't be bothered, but if other BB Codes work, I assume it was removed? :| Idk, basically what I'm asking is there a reason that you can't? Because if someone went to the trouble of actually removing the function, why? :| It seems pointless to remove something, but if it wasn't removed and not there in the first place, it makes sense for it not to be there. Do you get what I'm saying, or am I just rambling nonsense?

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The room expands when you view the conversation. :bdpf: But to center images. I get if it was an extra thing I could see why it wouldn't be bothered, but if other BB Codes work, I assume it was removed? :| Idk, basically what I'm asking is there a reason that you can't? Because if someone went to the trouble of actually removing the function, why? :| It seems pointless to remove something, but if it wasn't removed and not there in the first place, it makes sense for it not to be there. Do you get what I'm saying, or am I just rambling nonsense?
It was never there to begin with lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.