Is there a reason given why all mights eyes look like that?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always thought that it was meant to show how imposing he is. If you were to google "hot man," your results would probably be someone with a chiseled jaw and really great brow ridges, which I think is what causes the shadows under All Might's eyes when he's in muscle form. I think his brow ridges are just so big that they cast shadows.

Reactions: Sagebee

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just saw a video of a younger all might and he didnt have the eye design we currently see him have is an explanation given for why?
Im just assuming he kinda grew into the All Might we know him as today. An artist has to take liberties with character designs and in order to make him more of an imposing figure in the story they changed some of his features in order to give him a more powerful looking stature. What im assuming is for this to be consistent he kinda just... grew out his brows and his facial structure really did a 180 because genetics are weird...

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Im just assuming he kinda grew into the All Might we know him as today. An artist has to take liberties with character designs and in order to make him more of an imposing figure in the story they changed some of his features in order to give him a more powerful looking stature. What im assuming is for this to be consistent he kinda just... grew out his brows and his facial structure really did a 180 because genetics are weird...
It says why in an episode. He falls into a lake of vinegar and his eyes are like that because they sting. So then he just kept it like that, all dark, for like image or whatever. Maybe I'm wrong.