[Discussion] Is there a new world war coming?

Konomarii

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not on many forums, but I'dd like to discuss it here.
I am honestly afraid this will happen.
There are scary similarities like in previous World Wars, like an international incident (the plancrash), not to mention the possible decline of Russian economy which is similar to Pre Nazi Germany. I've already read radical comments by Russians, similar too Rednecks and even Extremist Muslims.
Please, are there any Russian or Eastern-European people on this forum? I'dd like to talk about recent events, without acting like narrow minded internet trolls.

Reactions: Ridoku X

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well it's kinda paranoid but you never know. I just wish people will be wiser now that we've had 2 world wars...And that they also become more aware of the catastrophical weapons humanity now possesses.

And I live in Eastern europe as of now...So yeah

Tachondar

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Could be, but it's not so close yet. If Russia would start making a lot of changes in his military output, like manufacturing more weapons and mobilizing even more troops then just near Ukrainian border, we would notice that. The worst part, where it all began with the Ukrainian conflict in Donetsk, Loehansk and on the Crime, has already passed. Isis in Iraq is for the moment the most concerning problem in the world, next to Israel-Gaza conflict, but I'm guessing the worst of that has already passed as well, looking how the treaty's aren't violated anymore and last longer and longer
ps, i'm from western europa

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry but lebanon isnt like the others(syria,iraq...)

That's like being "Ermaghed my country is ze best out of all ! yay"...I mean come on Lebanon is a part of middle east and there's a huge possibility of conflict spreading there. Syria wasn't like what it is now either, even though they had Assad over their heads for years (Him and his father)

My point is that you can't exclude yourself from this bag of crap. You're near and trouble might be coming to you. You can't deny it and ignore it. You have to be ready for everything v_v