[Debate] is there a 2nd Life?????..or only 1 Life????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

is there a 2nd Life?????..or only 1 Life to live????...

cuz if there'z only 1 Life then watching tele tubbiez is just like robing a bank or oppressing pipole...

1 life will have no meaning imo..

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i believe everyone is a soul and the soul is eternal energy. i also believe death is just a transition from one plane of existence to another. i cant say for sure that we return back to this form of existence after death. but i have no doubt we exist after death

Reactions: Premfection

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe everyone is a soul and the soul is eternal energy. i also believe death is just a transition from one plane of existence to another. i cant say for sure that we return back to this form of existence after death. but i have no doubt we exist after death
only 1 life. once you die, it all goes blank. afterlife was created bc human ego can't comprehend it's own nonexistence.
who of u is right and who of u is wrong????..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is kinda my belief.

only 1 life. once you die, it all goes blank. afterlife was created bc human ego can't comprehend it's own nonexistence.
This is one of my biggest fears because I can not comprehend absolute nothingness, like if really are just a 'deleted file' after we die... lol

• Love

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is one of my biggest fears because I can not comprehend absolute nothingness, like if really are just a 'deleted file' after we die... lol
why i dismissed that is because ive seen spirits with my eyes and there was no way i could deny it. ive also been in a room right when someone died and i felt them leave their body. so i have no doubt, im also in no way religious

its not just me either before religion people have seen spirits/souls of the dead. they found cave painting where early man saw the spirits of fallen ones in the woods or whatever. as long as humans have been around, people have seen spirits

but ive learned you cant really convince someone you saw something they dont think exists. its something theyd have to see themselves

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why i dismissed that is because ive seen spirits with my eyes and there was no way i could deny it. ive also been in a room right when someone died and i felt them leave their body. so i have no doubt, im also in no way religious

its not just me either before religion people have seen spirits/souls of the dead. they found cave painting where early man saw the spirits of fallen ones in the woods or whatever. as long as humans have been around, people have seen spirits

but ive learned you cant really convince someone you saw something they dont think exists. its something theyd have to see themselves
if u rich pipole who live in america can u help premfection find a better job???..he is nice tute i promise..

• Love

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if u rich pipole who live in america can u help premfection find a better job???..he is nice tute i promise..
i most likely could, i have a lot of good connects in NYC, i almost moved there when i decided to leave L.A.. but mostly in arts and entertainment but some in marketing and finance. im even close to a project manager at Rockstar games over there. got one of my friends voice over work in GTAV

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i most likely could, i have a lot of good connects in NYC, i almost moved there when i decided to leave L.A.. but mostly in arts and entertainment but some in marketing and finance. im even close to a project manager at Rockstar games over there. got one of my friends voice over work in GTAV
wow cool thx...

[email protected] do teh rest...

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just graduated with a bachelors of science from UAlbany and I basically spent my time in college studying web design and some basic coding. I've learnt some other skills. I'm not too confident in my abilities with some stuff I've learnt though (dont worry, I'd try to avoid telling anyone that in an interview lol) I feel like I kinda just... got by in college, at the same time I definitely learned a lot. I guess I'd be more into the web design/coding aspect of things. I have a lot to learn though, like, one of my biggest regrets is not taking on an internship, although in my defense, I had a lot going on while I was in college lol.

And lol dw I am not looking for connects really. But honestly, since minamoto mentioned it, I do sometimes look for advice especially from people in a career that seem to work closely with people who do stuff related to my interests. Tbh, it's really up to me to put in the work to look for jobs, but also feel confident in my abilities.

I think right now I need something entry level in web design. I have a degree, but I have no on-the-job training. I live in upstate NY btw

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just graduated with a bachelors of science from UAlbany and I basically spent my time in college studying web design and some basic coding. I've learnt some other skills. I'm not too confident in my abilities with some stuff I've learnt though (dont worry, I'd try to avoid telling anyone that in an interview lol) I feel like I kinda just... got by in college, at the same time I definitely learned a lot. I guess I'd be more into the web design/coding aspect of things. I have a lot to learn though, like, one of my biggest regrets is not taking on an internship, although in my defense, I had a lot going on while I was in college lol.

And lol dw I am not looking for connects really. But honestly, since minamoto mentioned it, I do sometimes look for advice especially from people in a career that seem to work closely with people who do stuff related to my interests. Tbh, it's really up to me to put in the work to look for jobs, but also feel confident in my abilities.

I think right now I need something entry level in web design. I have a degree, but I have no on-the-job training. I live in upstate NY btw
....i see. have you thought about doing freelance to get your experience and confidence up? all of the web designers i know are freelance actually, they make a good living too. you could start with like small and upstarting brands, there’s millions on insta for example

im gonna keep it 100 though, with your confidence level from reading this, idk if id recc you over them or if youd be ready. like last time i called on one of them was too do the web page for this huge strip club chain whose owner im friends with and he paid him like $200k or something like that. like most of the people who would ask me if knew anyone would want to pay a lot for someone whose dope with it

im can message my friend though, super cool down to earth dude. see if he’d be willing to give you advice on the business when hes not busy, ill tell him youre my cousin. can you do graphic design?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....i see. have you thought about doing freelance to get your experience and confidence up? all of the web designers i know are freelance actually, they make a good living too. you could start with like small and upstarting brands, there’s millions on insta for example

im gonna keep it 100 though, with your confidence level from reading this, idk if id recc you over them or if youd be ready. like last time i called on one of them was too do the web page for this huge strip club chain whose owner im friends with and he paid him like $200k or something like that. like most of the people who would ask me if knew anyone would want to pay a lot for someone whose dope with it

im can message my friend though, super cool down to earth dude. see if he’d be willing to give you advice on the business when hes not busy, ill tell him youre my cousin. can you do graphic design?
That's where I'd like to start yea, doing freelance work for smaller business and work my way up. I definitely wouldnt expect to work for some of the 'bigger' people you probably know tbh lol. And I've never really looked on instagram, interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

I can do graphic design yes. I'd love to meet them and get to know more about the business. Even if I cant work for them, I'd like to know about what itd take for me to get to that point where I could work for them. And yes so long as they're not busy, I really appreciate it man, I just hope I wouldn't be bothering a stranger. I'd keep it 100 with them with what I know I can and cant do and if anything I'd at least get a sense of where I'm at and how much I need to teach myself before I'm ready for anything they'd have to offer. Just let them know that, I wouldnt waste too much of their time, but I'd like to know more, if even for a 1 hour conversation/meeting or an occasional meetup whenever they're free that I can maybe work on something and show them what I can do. I'm 100% willing to learn but I feel like the direction could help me.

I really appreciate you doing that if you really are willing to man.

• Love

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's where I'd like to start yea, doing freelance work for smaller business and work my way up. I definitely wouldnt expect to work for some of the 'bigger' people you probably know tbh lol. And I've never really looked on instagram, interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

I can do graphic design yes. I'd love to meet them and get to know more about the business. Even if I cant work for them, I'd like to know about what itd take for me to get to that point where I could work for them. And yes so long as they're not busy, I really appreciate it man, I just hope I wouldn't be bothering a stranger. I'd keep it 100 with them with what I know I can and cant do and if anything I'd at least get a sense of where I'm at and how much I need to teach myself before I'm ready for anything they'd have to offer. Just let them know that, I wouldnt waste too much of their time, but I'd like to know more, if even for a 1 hour conversation/meeting or an occasional meetup whenever they're free that I can maybe work on something and show them what I can do. I'm 100% willing to learn but I feel like the direction could help me.

I really appreciate you doing that if you really are willing to man.
yeah ill hit him up today and let you know whats up

Last edited: