Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last episode comes out next week.

It's not confirmed if there will be a second season. Actually, I don't really expect a second season, given that apparently the anime's sales are flopping. I don't really care either though. The anime isn't doing the manga any justice.

Pigmyz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last episode comes out next week.

It's not confirmed if there will be a second season. Actually, I don't really expect a second season, given that apparently the anime's sales are flopping. I don't really care either though. The anime isn't doing the manga any justice.
How much content is there from where the manga is to get caught up?

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 143 chapters in total. Each is around 20 pages long. The first part of the manga has ended and we are currently waiting for the second part of the manga.

If you are watching the anime and haven't read the manga at all, I suggest that you pick up the manga and read it from it's very start; chapter 1. The anime is rushed as hell and it skips too much scenes from the manga to the point where it actually skips full chapters, not just scenes. It is that rushed. You won't understand certain things unless you pick it up from chapter 1.

Reactions: Pigmyz

Pigmyz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 143 chapters in total. Each is around 20 pages long. The first part of the manga has ended and we are currently waiting for the second part of the manga.

If you are watching the anime and haven't read the manga at all, I suggest that you pick up the manga and read it from it's very start; chapter 1. The anime is rushed as hell and it skips too much scenes from the manga to the point where it actually skips full chapters, not just scenes. It is that rushed. You won't understand certain things unless you pick it up from chapter 1.
Gotcha, thanks a bunch rep+

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't even concern yourself with the anime, it's garbage. Read the manga from chapter one. Btw yes it's ending on episode 12. If they ever adapt the manga again, I hope a new studio does it from the beginning and has all the mangas content.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf? Before the anime started, MAL stated it was 24 episodes... Just when we get to Aogiri's action. Not to mention, the manga ends at 143. What's wrong the Sui?

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

143? goodmanga only has till 141 do you have link to other 2?

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
143? goodmanga only has till 141 do you have link to other 2?
Link to chapter 142:

We only got some raw pages of chapter 143 so far considering it's only been released today. We'll have to wait a few days before it gets translated.

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ending next episode. However, a second season is almost a given IMO, since Kaneki's transformation just took place now, in the end of the first season. They have material, now let's hope for the best.

Last edited: