Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It never crossed my mind, but Sharingan not only grants great genjutsu, but enables the copying of other jutsu, grants insight, the ability to copy taijustu, gives precognition, and eases the process of adjusting chakra ratios. It touches onto literally every category. So the question:

EMS Hashirama vs Hashirama, who wins?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama wins because EMS Hashi wouldn’t have a Sage Mode, if we’re using Kishimoto logic.
Agree about him not having SM, but I'm not convinced of his loss. It's a mystery how much stronger Hashirama's PS would be than Madara's or if it would be stronger at all.
A EMS Hashi would be a Rinnegan Hashi right? Assuming it’s Izuna’s eyes

But yes, yes it is.
Nahuh. Rinnegan also needs Indra's chakra specifically in addition to Ashura's rather than any Uchiha's.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree about him not having SM, but I'm not convinced of his loss. It's a mystery how much stronger Hashirama's PS would be than Madara's or if it would be stronger at all.

Nahuh. Rinnegan also needs Indra's chakra specifically in addition to Ashura's rather than any Uchiha's.
Well, EMS Hashi’s Perfect Susano’o can be stronger than Madara’s but ultimately it’s all really irrelevant against Hashirama who has OP chakra reserves, Wood Release And Sage Mode. We all know Hashirama Uchiha (EMS) wouldn’t have Wood Release nor OP chakra reserves.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, EMS Hashi’s Perfect Susano’o can be stronger than Madara’s but ultimately it’s all really irrelevant against Hashirama who has OP chakra reserves, Wood Release And Sage Mode. We all know Hashirama Uchiha (EMS) wouldn’t have Wood Release nor OP chakra reserves.
I don't view the Senju's reserves as a KKG even though it's passed by blood, so I'm not taking away from EMS Hashirama's reserves. It's the same Hashirama, just with EMS in place of wood and whatever changes in jutsu that the fact entails.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't view the Senju's reserves as a KKG even though it's passed by blood, so I'm not taking away from EMS Hashirama's reserves. It's the same Hashirama, just with EMS in place of wood and whatever changes in jutsu that the fact entails.
Then Hashi Uchiha still loses, especially if he’s nerfed like Madara and Izuna we’re where they only had the PS. It would be a nice battle but the one with Sage Mode and Wood Release always wins. Those divine gates are no joke.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it's the most broken KKG, nothing else even comes close. EMS Hashi would win obviously. Even if he didn't use MS abilities, base sharingan still gives him an additional edge.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
EMS Hashi wins.

Considering his genius he'd incorporate them in his fighting style that primarily consists of Wood Release and cause much more damage than he caused as an SM user.

Last edited: