Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This just came to the top of my head but I was wondering what ever happened to the Senju clan? where they wiped out by the Uchiha or was it something else? I find it weird that there not around anymore, since they said they were one of the strongest clan in the world.

Then Tsunade will be the last, most likely. She has pushed her body way over fifty; there aren't going to be any children coming from her

Maybe some of the women married into other clans and took on different last names. We still don't know if Tsunade's last name is Senju, yet she's the granddaughter of Shodai.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">tsunade cant do wood ninjustu so her hiiting on jiraiya or kakashi probably wont work. Yamato could recreate the senju clan by going out with another girl <br /> but the best chance for the senju clan is yamato and tsunade<br /> <br /> perhaps the senju clan didnt die out maybe they too large and split up into different clans. the different clans may have abandoned wood ninjustu and focused on other types of justus</div>

Last edited:

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">maybe they died off during the wars konoha had with the other hidden villages</div>

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All clans vanish over time.....females take on their spouses name and some kids get adopted and take on their new parents name.

But yes I agree the best chance for the Senju clan to come back are Yamato and Tsunade

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she is the only one that has been showen from the Senju clan.....everybody else they probably haven't showen, and remember her brother was killed by the war.

But since Yamato has Hashriama's chakra he is the best fit candidate for the revival of the Senju Clan,

HokagePein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so we saw the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan made up Konoha but where the Hyuuga clan come from and why did they need to merge with Konoha they seem strong to me they must be from the beginnging or from the Senju clan since there clan has to do with the tree or soemthing

or maybe someone or something had *** with a Uchiha and those eyes were made since there not fully Sharigan there close to it they just got some of the techniques from it and the long distance view

Last edited:

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first Hokage who we found out is Hashirama Senju.Even Madara states hes the user of mokuton hijutsu. The meeting with orochimaru even proves that Shodai was the only one capable of using mokuton and that Yamota was his test subject who luckly survived.Konoha is a village combined from any diffrent clans and my quess is the senju is still going strong but they refure to everyone as a konoha shinobi.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe the first hokage was the last survivor of a clan and joined senju when he was young and when he got older became the leader.

Last edited:

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=8104" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-8104">shodaime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> anyway how did hyuuga clan get to konoha </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>maadara said that the clans were battling for supremacy and that the senju clan aand the uchicha clan were the strongest. Maybe the senju and the uchicha conquered the other clans like the hyuga clan. Then the uchicha and seju clan along with the clans they conquered joined to make konoha</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.