Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soooo with the recent manga flow we saw Obito getting beat up and Kakashi triumphing (is that even a word lol ? )
Anyways I'd say that obito should fall down to maybe top 5 ? And of course kakashi ranking up to like between top 10 and 7.
Also Madara is clearly No 1 atm !

Have your say...

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it hasn't changed any. Obito still has Kamui, mokuton, and 6 jin paths he didn't use. Kakashi still gets tired easy after 3 or 4 Kamuis so he's still top 15-25.

ShisuiReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito and Kakashi might have their ranks changed a bit, I'd say. But the Hashi/Madara debate continues...killing a clone won't do much to effect that. We'll have to see if he pulls off this Juubi thing.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it hasn't changed any. Obito still has Kamui, mokuton, and 6 jin paths he didn't use. Kakashi still gets tired easy after 3 or 4 Kamuis so he's still top 15-25.
current obito doesn't have 6 jin path so noU_U..the jins where the only thing that made obito powerful but now thy're fused in the juubi which is currently part of madara's power

1. madara w juubi
2. hashirama
3. nagato
4. naruto
5. minato

current obito isn't even top 10U_U

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'd say :

1)Madara
2)Hashirama
3) Minato
4) Nagato
5) Obito
6)Itachi
7)Naruto
8)Sasuke
9) and 10) Not sure but these guys can fight for the places : Kakashi, Orochimaru , Kabuto , Third Raikage, Tobirama ect.

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't get what people are getting so worked up about...The Obito that Kakashi beat did not have the Kamui nor the Bijuu at his side, and he didn't use the Mokuton, the Rinnegan, or any of his stronger moves. He underestimated Kakashi and only used a Chakra Rod and the Katon, and because of that, Kakashi got an opening. He's still one of the strongest characters in the NV.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really. obito's kamui only doesnt work on kakashi, plus he has the gedo mazou too.

imo

1.hashirama
2.madara
3. obito
4. naruto
5. ems sasuke
6. minato
7. nagato
8. dsm kabuto
9. hiruzen
10. tobirama

then follows, hanzou, the three top kage, bee, kakashi, itachi, and the sannin for the top 20.

Lilt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito only used (weak?) Sharingan genjutsu and taijutsu against Kakashi.

That neither decreases his rank at his peak nor does it increase Kakashi's rank. It's still:

1. Hashirama
2. Madara
3. Kabuto
4. Orochimaru
5. Obito
6. Naruto
7. Nagato
8. Sasuke
9. Itachi
10. Minato

And that's with their living incarnations.