[Question] Is the Marvel-verse more powerful than the Manga-verse?

Lordlloyd7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really.
kami tenchi : Omnipotent , Omnipresent, Omniscient =one above all
the counter- actor: Multiversal+ Omnipresent >gods of creation > living tribunali
I know other 5 mangas with enough power to mach up the living tribunal . So no Marvel doesn't beat mangaverse. Marvel is outnumbered :D.
Do you know how many people have these quality and more in marvel? And to the people thats saying mangaverse has more character, half of them are either useless school girls or guys. Dont kid yourselves!

Sataniclion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both have omnipotent characters so wouldn't it be a draw because an omnipotent being can't lose or they wouldn't be omnipotent. both otherwise I have no clue there is way to many manga's and I haven't read much Marvel. :\

USSJ307

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comic book heroes are usually beyond op. The manga verse just can not compete with that level of hax
manga verse has omnipotents. thats as hax as you can go

The One above all is called that for a reason
one above all people in his universe. kami tenchi is above all in his too

Lordlloyd7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both have omnipotent characters so wouldn't it be a draw because an omnipotent being can't lose or they wouldn't be omnipotent. both otherwise I have no clue there is way to many manga's and I haven't read much Marvel.
Being omnipotent means that you just have unlimited power. Not being invincible. Plus there are several omnipotent, science, and present. Marvel is just to oped. Sorry...

Sataniclion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
om·nip·o·tent [om-nip-uh-tuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
almighty or infinite in power, as God.
having very great or unlimited authority or power.
You are trying to compare omnipotent beings from marvel and against all manga. To be honest its nigh on impossible to determine the winner of this. BTW not taking side of marvel or manga i'm just having a heard time understanding how you can just say that one beats the other lol I guess you are a head writer for both marvel and every manga out there... btw kishi can you tell me how madara gets beat :p
and what one piece actually is XD

Lordlloyd7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
om·nip·o·tent [om-nip-uh-tuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
almighty or infinite in power, as God.
having very great or unlimited authority or power.
You are trying to compare omnipotent beings from marvel and against all manga. To be honest its nigh on impossible to determine the winner of this. BTW not taking side of marvel or manga i'm just having a heard time understanding how you can just say that one beats the other lol I guess you are a head writer for both marvel and every manga out there... btw kishi can you tell me how madara gets beat :p
and what one piece actually is XD
More marvel characters would be left standing. Thats all im saying.