Is the love inside Naruto very blurry?

Hinata8520

Kin
64💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have all seen Naruto, have you found that the love inside Naruto is uncertain? First, when did Naruto and Hinata fall in love ? Why does he love Hinata? Because i am fan of Hinata,she is the most in Naruto i think. so i am more serious of this.Second, why did Sasuke marry sakula? Is it because love? Or other reasons? In the end, is Lin like obito or kakasi?What is your opinion about this?

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto fell in love after the event of mmanga when hinata and naruto enters genjutsu dimension he realises all the moment hinata was always there for him.

Sakura loved sasuke and he reciprocated her love at the end of the manga by tapping her forehead though i think they had tensions before but sasuke was obessed with revenge he never addressed those feelings for her.

Rin is best friend of obito and kakashi however she liked kakashi albeit i think they were children .

Reactions: Hinata8520

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love is spectrum and was/is expressed differently by each character.
To be honest, I think Sasuke became infatuated with Sakura the very moment she began to cry for him not to leave the village back in Vote 1. He repeated the same thing with the same close up to the lips and everything at the end of Vote 2:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I still believe that Sasuke married Sakura out of a sense of obligation though, since she’d been smitten by him for so long. Plus she was probably one of the only two females that couldn’t follow through with killing him despite all that he’d done (to her personally). Karin being the other one.

Naruto was just a moron though, it shouldn’t have taken a special movie (packed with non-canon, filler content) to get Naruto to understand Hinata had feelings for him. It’s fucked up that Nagato made more of an emotional impression on him than Hinata’s actions and words had. After the battle with Nagato, they should’ve been a couple.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Sakura were kind of obvious as Animegoin pointed out. Naruto and Hinata were forced, they came out with some lame excuses for that one. It was pretty much one sided if I'm being honest.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a moment in manga when Sasuke says he doesn't want to loose his loved ones, thinking at the team 7. That includes love for Sakura; but his revenge were the most important thing.
I don't think he married her from pity or any other small reasons, but from love, and i am glad that Kishi left room for our imagination in their relationship.

The Naruto's feelings for Hinata were a final "invention" from Kishi, who changed the way he sees life after having a family and wanted to share this with his fans who grew up reading his manga. It was an ok ending for me, and i didn't feel it forced.

Love was never a thing in Naruto manga, Kishi making his plot and drawings for his shounen fans. If you want romance, you read shoujo manga.