Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it rly that bad?
Evreyone I ask keeps saying it starts slow or its **** at the start xd
So about 20 eps till it gets good huh?
It's not that bad or i don't think it's bad at all, i actually get nostalgic by seeing it but new watchers want to get mindblown at the start so some of the things might not be interesting if it's your first time. Oda is an author that likes to take his time delivering but when he does you can't get enough of it so as you watch things suddently start to get better and better in ways you don't expect and that's not all, the comedy is gold in this series, it's unlike other types of comedy in anime, your stomach will hurt sometimes.:D

Last edited:

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the anime is very good, and it gets better and better. I prefer the manga because I like the way Oda draws, but the music in Anime gets me everytime.

I can tell you I've seen all anime episodes, and read all manga chapters. that's how good One Piece is.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Ibrahim-

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ the 4kids version does, not the funimation version.

[video=youtube;oyNwfcvf4bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyNwfcvf4bo[/video]

The 2nd time you see Sanji with the cigarette in his mouth, you can see smoke. The 4kids doesn't. Not to mention that music they played....:whoa: _O- Also, grabbed this from a filler episode not to spoil anything for others starting.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The anime as subbed is better than the dubbed. Also, once you reach to latest episodes, continue in the manga. I used to believe that the anime is better than the manga, but then this beliebe changed. I started to prefer the manga over the anime, because the anime deleted some scenes where the manga have gore and violence.

To start the anime with better quality in video and subs. Start with Kaizoku-Fansubs.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen bro, go for the dubbed version and saying the sub is better is only opinion, besides, you will like and get used to both but personally i say go for the dubbed as far as it goes and there is a difference between funimation dub and 4 kids dub, go for the funimation one.