Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's very enjoyable, I only read the manga up to 70 chapters and it seems they're loyal to the manga.
Yeah I'll check it out, thanks.
The anime is several times better than the manga...minus the fillers
And which episodes are fillers?
Anime moves much faster. The manga handles certain things better, and the anime has great fight animation. It's a good adaptation though
Alright, I'll start with the anime then. Thanks.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I'll check it out, thanks.

And which episodes are fillers?

Alright, I'll start with the anime then. Thanks.
No.There are no fillers to my knowledge.Start with Anime.It has good adaptation and the animation is very consistent and good.
If you have a subscription to Crunchyroll then I suggest you to read manga.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime is a good adaptation IMO although it does rush things alot in certain episodes (You literally have episodes covering more than 5 chapters at times). However, it's not that big of a deal IMO and it is a very enjoyable anime that has consistent animation and a great soundtrack (Hiroyuki sawano - "Attack on titan", "Kill La Kill", etc...). They do skip a few important pieces of dialogue though and certain elements can be seen as "asspulls" because of that (Something about a dog I think).

From what I've heard, the anime is gonna cover all the way up to chapter 100 but keep in mind that the anime will only have 24 episodes. Dunno about a season 2 but I guess it would be possible ;)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.There are no fillers to my knowledge.Start with Anime.It has good adaptation and the animation is very consistent and good.
If you have a subscription to Crunchyroll then I suggest you to read manga.
Okay but the anime skipped some things, no?
The anime is a good adaptation IMO although it does rush things alot in certain episodes (You literally have episodes covering more than 5 chapters at times). However, it's not that big of a deal IMO and it is a very enjoyable anime that has consistent animation and a great soundtrack (Hiroyuki sawano - "Attack on titan", "Kill La Kill", etc...). They do skip a few important pieces of dialogue though and certain elements can be seen as "asspulls" because of that (Something about a dog I think).

From what I've heard, the anime is gonna cover all the way up to chapter 100 but keep in mind that the anime will only have 24 episodes. Dunno about a season 2 but I guess it would be possible ;)
Yeah my friend told me that they skipped some important things. So should I just read the manga instead?