Not open for further replies.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering... is that Karin's DNA sample? Given her history and the fact that she 'loves' Sasuke I think that this might have been Sasuke's sample. That looked like a handle for the box and not an umbilical cord to me.

You must be registered for see images

I am ignoring th3 100% thing UNLESS that's Sarada's sample in which case a 100% match would make sense.

Last edited:

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe... There is obviously some misconception and misunderstanding about this whole issue. That DNA sample doesn't seem to be Karin's, or maybe Suigetsu didn't do his job correctly.

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

from where does the sample looks like the sweat shirt of sasuke??
Its the umbilical cord of sarada.

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes i am thinking this possibility too! Karin was there when Sakura delivered and she kept a part of Sarada to herself!

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i am thinking this possibility too! Karin was there when Sakura delivered and she kept a part of Sarada to herself!
But why would sakura keep Sarada's birth off konoha's hospital if there is nothing to hide in the first place and i highly doubt she would give birth outside the village without anyone noticing at all.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You misunderstood. I meant that she is accustomed to keeping Sasuke's stuff. Also I said that 100% would indicate it being Sarada's DNA sample but we are not sure of Kishi would go down that path.

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But why would sakura keep Sarada's birth off konoha's hospital if there is nothing to hide in the first place and i highly doubt she would give birth outside the village without anyone noticing at all.
To protect her from perverts like Orochimaru! Since everyone in NV is after Uchiha blood and eyes!

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To protect her from perverts like Orochimaru! Since everyone in NV is after Uchiha blood and eyes!
Everyone in the leaf knows her connection with the uchiha clan it's no secret, The fact she walks around wearing the uchiha crest is a massive "I'm uchiha" clue.
Why go the length to keep the birth off record yet make it public knowledge that she is uchiha and allow her to wear the uchiha crest.

Status
Not open for further replies.