[NEWS] is teh world wat it is today becoz some pipole wanted it to be like dat????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you believe Adam Pike or whatever his name was then yes things are going accorinng to "plan".

But I think at best people are able to predict and understand the world not control it.

So ultimately I don't think there is a grand scheme, although I'm open to the possibility I could be wrong.

You must be registered for see medias

I think the ultimate goal of Albert Pike was a world organization or something like that, after atheism bring destruction or something.

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you believe Adam Pike or whatever his name was then yes things are going accorinng to "plan".

But I think at best people are able to predict and understand the world not control it.

So ultimately I don't think there is a grand scheme, although I'm open to the possibility I could be wrong.

I think the ultimate goal of Albert Pike was a world organization or something like that, after atheism bring destruction or something.
Plan 3 world wars huh....... :lmao:

Nice one.
You must be registered for see images

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plan 3 world wars huh....... :lmao:

Nice one.
You must be registered for see images
I think he said the second world war would create Israel and the third world war would be about Islam vs Judaism.
Atheism would be the winner but it would reveal atheism to be destructive and evil and it would push people to create a world organization.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he said the second world war would create Israel and the third world war would be about Islam vs Judaism.
Atheism would be the winner but it would reveal atheism to be destructive and evil and it would push people to create a world organization.
Replace Atheism with Islam and this post will make way more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Chikombo