[Discussion] is teh devil really teh Enemy of God?????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from my knowledge the devil is more like a man made symbolism used in religions. even like Satanist dont actually believe in satan, its more like an ideal than a deity
Post automatically merged:

if god could create an equal, it wouldnt be god
but if he can't then he is also not a god...do u get it now???..

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but if he can't then he is also not a god...do u get it now???..
then it would be a god. if it can replicate itself, its not god, thats my point

for there to be a god, it has to have always been, always will be, and nothing in the universe can be outside of it, so that means everything is coming from it. its infinite and the only real thing that exists from its perspective

for a god to be able to remake itself, a complete equal. that would mean that it could remake something outside of itself, so it wouldnt be infinite or god if something exists outside of it. because if something can exist outside of it, then something can be above it

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then it would be a god. if it can replicate itself, its not god, thats my point

for there to be a god, it has to have always been, always will be, and nothing in the universe can be outside of it, so that means everything is coming from it. its infinite and the only real thing that exists from its perspective

for a god to be able to remake itself, a complete equal. that would mean that it could remake something outside of itself, so it wouldnt be infinite or god if something exists outside of it. because if something can exist outside of it, then something can be above it

if god is so allmighty and strong then he can creat another being that is equall or is stronger then him...

if god can't creat that type of being then he isn't god but instead a weak being that is not allmgihty and can't creat everything..

and if he can creat another being stronger or equall to him then he is also not a god becuz there's another god stronger or equal to him..