P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does that make Beerus omnipotent? He is the God of destruction.
no, being labelled a god doesn't grant you omnipotence, kami was also called a god but in no way he's omnipotent.

The closest thing to omnipotence in DBZ is Shenron the wish granting dragon.
nah shenron is'nt even close, nooby king piccolo erased his ass

You must be registered for see images

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize omnipotence means capable of doing anything,
as in even the conceptually impossible, such as making something,
smaller than nothing while being larger than infinity. If Gogeta was truly omnipotent,
he could make himself last in that transformation as long as he wanted. And he would
solo anybody at will, without having to move. And he wouldn't have had a backache,
as he would fix it at will.

bluvkilla

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On this day
I see clearly
Everything has come to life
Bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all

On this day
It's so real to me
Not a chance to chase a dream
Not a chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

I've been defeated and brought down
Drop to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways

On this day
I see clearly
And we'll leave it all
Leave it all behind

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

On this day
I see clearly
And we'll leave it all behind
On this day
It's so real to me
Not a chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On this day
I see clearly
And we'll leave it all

On this day
It's so real to me
Not a chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

I've been defeated and brought down
Drop to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways

On this day
I see clearly
And we'll leave it all
Leave it all behind

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

On this day
I see clearly
And we'll leave it all behind
On this day
It's so real to me
Not a chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize omnipotence means capable of doing anything,
as in even the conceptually impossible, such as making something,
smaller than nothing while being larger than infinity. If Gogeta was truly omnipotent,
he could make himself last in that transformation as long as he wanted. And he would
solo anybody at will, without having to move. And he wouldn't have had a backache,
as he would fix it at will.
no shit genius, im not talking about goku and vegeta being omnipotent i was talking about gogeta being omnipotent, besides timelimit is based during fusion, if fusion is what it needs to make 2 characters omnipotent, who has more power? the fusion technique that created the omnipotent, or the omnipotent person?

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no shit genius, im not talking about goku and vegeta being omnipotent i was talking about gogeta being omnipotent, besides timelimit is based during fusion, if fusion is what it needs to make 2 characters omnipotent, who has more power? the fusion technique that created the omnipotent, or the omnipotent person?
Any form of Gogeta is NOT omnipotent.
Gods of Destruction can also never be omnipotent, only a God of Creation could be.

Gogeta only has offensive power, and it's allot but it's no where near omnipotency.
Being omnipotent means being able to do anything at all with no effort.

Can Gogeta create a toy poodle out of nowhere? Can Gogeta travel back 20 years by simply thinking about it? Can Gogeta make his own universe? No he ****ing can not.

Rekudakune, congratulations, even though you've been proven wrong a billion times in all of your threads you managed to still be extremely stupid.
You are officially the most retarded person I've ever seen on this website.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that guy probably is the strongest character in the DBZ universe, stronger than any gods, he would shit on bills he would shit on whis times 100X fold!!!!
you cant powerscale GT from Battle of gods. youd have to use feats and gt's feats suck

r. he literaly just standed and without even blocking his energy just pushed away omega shenron punch who was a universe buster
omega offhandedly stated he could erode the universe over time. thats not a universe buster. especially since it was never mentioned again.
moreover hes a cocky villain and of course will boast about being an unbeatable bringer of destruction.

not talking about goku and vegeta being omnipotent i was talking about gogeta being omnipoten
omnipotent means able to do anything. an omnipotent could have removed his own time limit on the fusion but gogeta clearly cant.
and theres no evidence gogetas multiverse level or omniverse level. youd have to be them first before reaching omnipotent.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you cant powerscale GT from Battle of gods. youd have to use feats and gt's feats suck

omega offhandedly stated he could erode the universe over time. thats not a universe buster. especially since it was never mentioned again.
moreover hes a cocky villain and of course will boast about being an unbeatable bringer of destruction.

omnipotent means able to do anything. an omnipotent could have removed his own time limit on the fusion but gogeta clearly cant.
and theres no evidence gogetas multiverse level or omniverse level. youd have to be them first before reaching omnipotent.
coming froma guy that hates forneverworld and thinks that hes a hashirama fanboy? pshhhh
goku and vegeta fuse and turn ssj god vegito and procedd to bench press other gods universes out of existance.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he's not even close to omnipotence. DBZ isn't really all that, half of their powers are based on retarded translations of movies. Btw, Broly is also a galaxy buster. :rolleyes:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming froma guy that hates forneverworld and thinks that hes a hashirama fanboy? pshhhh
goku and vegeta fuse and turn ssj god vegito and procedd to bench press other gods universes out of existance.
what's funny is you never even bothered to counter him, and many other people with a proper response.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK to ease your dilemma and very hungry for truth, I will say SSJ4 Gogeta is Nigh-Omnipotent in level. That his level and don't get anger or upset to fast because I will explain it in simple word. Here look at Living Tribunal he is technically can be called omnipotent with the power he have, but he admitted there a one that create him and rule him and he know it, that being is TOAA that be all end all even before Living Tribunal been created, TOAA have exist forever.

Same as SSJ4 Gogeta case, although he never admitted who created him but there are someone that is omnipotent in DB verse and also don't forget that Gogeta is actually combination of two mortal that is Goku and Vegeta, if you become omnipotent with two identity, to me it look lame or suck. And If I give you a case here where I'm using Broly and Trunk in SSJ4 form with equal power to create SSJ4 Brotrunk will you also call them Omnipotent beside they got SSJ4 Gogeta and how many Omnipotent can exist in same universe.

At best SSJ4 Gogeta is Nigh-Omnipotent level.

I hope it can help.

Thanks.

Last edited:

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate him because hes a biased fool whos reviews are bare bones boring summaries.
and do you deny that only a fanboy would try to put hashirama as number ONE strongest ninja?

also this is an ad hominem fallacy.
you attacked me rather than addressing my actual arguments and countering them.