Is some one under a genjutsu

Tec

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay first off, the main credit of this idea comes from.. I can't remember his name or be asked to find the post. But he was on here yesterday and was talking about Neji's wounds being different and Kakashi's eye stop bleeding and his jacket being repaired after Obito slashed it etc. Which got me thinking (now this could be the point of that guy's thread but in a more subtle manner than mine) Could some one i.e. Naruto or Obito be under a genjutsu. Things do seem to be a bit off lately, and it seems to be since Madara arrived on the battle field with Obito.

Could Naruto be under a very strong genjutsu that Kurama isn't able to break / be aware of and Kurama is also under the genjutsu influence. This could be one way of Obito showing Naruto absolute despair, by showing some hope (Shinobi alliance turning up) then taking it away (Neji dying) without taking unnecessary risks for him self.

OR

Could Obito be under a genjutsu by either;

Madara to get him so desperate he uses the Rebirth technique without being aware of the actual situation. Or by a member of the Shinobi alliance, most likely Kakashi to simply remove him from the battle, or to try and bring him back from the darkness.

It is a bit of a long shot, but a plot twist right now would be very welcome as it's getting even more stale than it already was. And a reality twist seems like the best way, NOT TIME TRAVEL TROLOL to all those threads. It made the movie suck, and it will make the manga suck.

Reactions: Temporary Account

MLX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or kishi completly forgot about this ?

I mean it's sure is strange that Kakashi armor was all fine after the other chapter. But there must have been a hint if there was some genjutsu. There's none here (I mean, other than this)

Melanee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know who you're talking about and their topic was in the manga section.

I'll be honest, it was one of the first things that came to my mind after reading through 600 - 616 again.

It could simply be that with so much happening, the constant inconsistencies that few have noticed was due to forgetfulness on Kishimoto's part, or there could be more twists ahead.

There's not enough detail or proof to confirm anything and its all just theories currently.

Last edited:

ThomasJeffersonwasasadist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
plot hole or naruto has been under madaras genjutsu since he made it to the battle field and has been tricked into fighting the alliance. I think madara also might have tricked the kage into killing each other. when raikage realized he was under genjutsu maybe he only thought he was released from it or when madara used flower tree world maybe everyone was under genjutsu and a fake battle played out.

Tec

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or kishi completly forgot about this ?

I mean it's sure is strange that Kakashi armor was all fine after the other chapter. But there must have been a hint if there was some genjutsu. There's none here (I mean, other than this)

Of course it could be a plot hole or Kishi forgot to draw in these minor details, but some times it's the little things that he is trying to reach out with. Just something to think about, and hopefully some one will be able to add some evidence to this :)