Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people keep saying that only a few Uchiha ever unlocked it, but, that seemed to be more of a deal during peace time, I mean, in Madara's time many if not most Uchiha seemed to have it, and Itachi even implies that killing friends for Mangekyo was somewhat common for the clan (which would require many to have not only gained sharingan, but also trained it to its full potential). Honestly, it doesn't seem like it was really out of the ordinary for an Uchiha to gain the sharingan.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read the manga you would know exactly what the sharingan is capable of and how it's awakened.
Yes the sharingan is special in many wayzz

Itachi24692

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First we must consider that a weapon (like sharingan) is just as good as it´s user. But on the other hand the sharingan´s power is overwhelming and frightening. it´s the legacy of indra and the so6p. and that´s why every uchiha had it ;)

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In war time, the sharingan is very very common

But extremely rare during the peace time. Remember, there wasnt any reason to unlock it anymore once konoha was built since they stopped all the fighting. So the new gen didn't have em so will the next gen unless they go on top secret missions or have experience great dispair due to a loss of a loved one.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mean in terms of power, a full power sharingan is insane, I just meant in terms of awakening it.
Sarada merely cried about her mommy and daddy issues which weren't even true and unlocked it, I basically could lie to 10 uchiha and 4 out of that ten basically get a power up. Unlocking it is nothing special. Mastering it is something totally different.