[Discussion] Is Senju/Hashirama DNA really relevant in obtaining rinnengan?

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this discussion, I will raise question to the method, we've been tricked into believing, as the method to awakening rinnengan. Shortly my point is, that you simply need EMS and senjutsu to awaken rinnengan. And not senju/Hashi DNA, as commonly believed. Of course this is a discussion, so feel free to read the long version below, and bring your opinion if you even care.

What if it isn't Hashirama's DNA, that leads to rinnengan?

Why do they all take Hashirama's DNA, and not just some other random Senju? It has to be Hashirama's DNA, but why is that? Even a desperate Danzou acquired Hashirama's DNA long after his death.

Lately a lot of perspective has been put on sage mode, and how it seems to be the true origin to how humans learned to use chakra, which is just a cheap version of senjutsu. You could say that chakra is the senjutsu, which lies within ones body. The Ridukou Sennin most certainly mastered the use of senjutsu as well, since it's the only way to fight the Juubi (though he could have sealed it without fighting, but that is just an unrealistic theory...).

This belief made me realise a few things in the key to awakening rinnengan. The major key factor is, that the Ridukou Sennin lived many decades ago. The DNA that was passed on to his sons, have long since been halved 100's of times. In other words, it's just a minor fraction of that DNA, that is left. So obtaining the "ultimate" DNA to awaken rinnengan is a long lost fairy tale.

What the sage gave to his 2 sons were physical energy and eye powers. The Uchiha can awaken EMS, which is required for rinnengan (i.e. the eye powers). The physical energy may as well come from senjutsu, since that is exactly what senjutsu is. A sort of energy boosting ones physical abilities, when mixed with your own chakra.

So how did Madara obtain the rinnengan? Well frankly he took a part of Hashirama's tissue, and likely there was still a fraction of senjutsu in this part, and after a long time, Madara's body got adjusted to the senjutsu, and you could say, his body learned to cope with it on its own. It was at this point he awoke the rinnengan, foolishly believing it was the senju/hashi DNA (roughly speaking, lol).

Anyway, give your opinion. I know I am denying manga facts stated by Kishi, but Kishi has denied many of his own facts later on before, just pull another trolling plot down on us. This may as well be one of those!

Reactions: Meowazziel

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara wanted to fight hashirama as well as steal his mokuton and beat him once and for all.

also madara said senju DNA not hashirama's DNA.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes he need it as rikudo was both uchiha and senju once... thats how
No So6P created the two sons using the ying yan from the jubbi , uchiha have the spiritual part ... Eye power and senju got the physical side ... What does confuse me is why hashi the only one with mokuton ??? Why is his DNA so special ??? Also doesn't mokuton look a lot like the demon statue and even jubitos skin looks like tree bark... That is interesting.

madara wanted to fight hashirama as well as steal his mokuton and beat him once and for all.

also madara said senju DNA not hashirama's DNA.
Pretty sure it's hashi and not senju... Wonder why madara has his panties in a bunch everytime he sees him.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you do so you can have the sage's chakra signature
chakra is made from combining both physical and spiritual energies
You must be registered for see images
the older son's chakra signature was the sage's strong spiritual energies plus weak physical energies(he only inherited the spirtual)this made him have a yin chakra and mutate his eyes into something else besides the rinnegan;opposite with the younger son-weak spiritual+strong physical=yang chakra

by getting hashi's strong physical energies it made the weak physical energies that madara had into hashi's strong physical energies;giving him a chakra like the sage making his ems turn into the rinnegan

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you do so you can have the sage's chakra signature
chakra is made from combining both physical and spiritual energies
You must be registered for see images
the older son's chakra signature was the sage's strong spiritual energies plus weak physical energies(he only inherited the spirtual)this made him have a yin chakra and mutate his eyes into something else besides the rinnegan;opposite with the younger son-weak spiritual+strong physical=yang chakra

by getting hashi's strong physical energies it made the weak physical energies that madara had into hashi's strong physical energies;giving him a chakra like the sage making his ems turn into the rinnegan
But as I imply above, this ideal example from the sage's 2 sons, is just a fantasy, which is impossible to compare with. Unless they had a huge amount of incest in their family, it is impossible for either of them to have even 1/10 of the DNA they started out with. So it's completely irrelevant. Of course, you are saying the same as I, that you just need strong physical energy + EMS, and you have rinnengan, and that this doesn't have to be in the form of Senju DNA.

Tobirama is a good example, he doesn't have any large scale jutsu, so he is definitely at least just as much spiritual as he is physical. Hashirama, of course, is the ideal example, which is why, it is his chakra they want. But then they might as well take someone like Naruto or Kisame's. They also have huge physical energies. This would make it too simple, which is why I suggest that the key could be senjutsu.

Gulvklud

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you look at it, it seems weird that the chakra levels and strength of all individuals in the Narutoverse diminish with each passing generation...

The only reasonable explanation would be that humans don't have naturally high chakra levels and that somehow rikodou was enhanced by outside sources.

Its very possible that Rikodou obtained the Rinnegan after becoming the Juubi Jin by utilizing the Juubis chakra it might be that you the Uchiha and Senju lineage contain that signature chakra of the Juubi...

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju and Uchiha are haft Uzumaki, You need both DNA to have the Rinnegan and you then become an Uzumaki. Can't be help Senju + Uchiha = Uzumaki.

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this discussion, I will raise question to the method, we've been tricked into believing, as the method to awakening rinnengan. Shortly my point is, that you simply need EMS and senjutsu to awaken rinnengan. And not senju/Hashi DNA, as commonly believed. Of course this is a discussion, so feel free to read the long version below, and bring your opinion if you even care.

What if it isn't Hashirama's DNA, that leads to rinnengan?

Why do they all take Hashirama's DNA, and not just some other random Senju? It has to be Hashirama's DNA, but why is that? Even a desperate Danzou acquired Hashirama's DNA long after his death.

Lately a lot of perspective has been put on sage mode, and how it seems to be the true origin to how humans learned to use chakra, which is just a cheap version of senjutsu. You could say that chakra is the senjutsu, which lies within ones body. The Ridukou Sennin most certainly mastered the use of senjutsu as well, since it's the only way to fight the Juubi (though he could have sealed it without fighting, but that is just an unrealistic theory...).

This belief made me realise a few things in the key to awakening rinnengan. The major key factor is, that the Ridukou Sennin lived many decades ago. The DNA that was passed on to his sons, have long since been halved 100's of times. In other words, it's just a minor fraction of that DNA, that is left. So obtaining the "ultimate" DNA to awaken rinnengan is a long lost fairy tale.

What the sage gave to his 2 sons were physical energy and eye powers. The Uchiha can awaken EMS, which is required for rinnengan (i.e. the eye powers). The physical energy may as well come from senjutsu, since that is exactly what senjutsu is. A sort of energy boosting ones physical abilities, when mixed with your own chakra.

So how did Madara obtain the rinnengan? Well frankly he took a part of Hashirama's tissue, and likely there was still a fraction of senjutsu in this part, and after a long time, Madara's body got adjusted to the senjutsu, and you could say, his body learned to cope with it on its own. It was at this point he awoke the rinnengan, foolishly believing it was the senju/hashi DNA (roughly speaking, lol).

Anyway, give your opinion. I know I am denying manga facts stated by Kishi, but Kishi has denied many of his own facts later on before, just pull another trolling plot down on us. This may as well be one of those!
i kinda agree with you, who knows maybe the dna he took didnt unlock the rinn maybe it was his old age and his ems just transforming again, we havent seen an uchia with ems alive for that long besides madara, for all we know the dna couldve done nothing besides give him the ability to use mokuton. maybe the rinnegan came from something completely diffrent maybe when u have ems for a certain period of time it just transforms to rinnegan lol