Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like no one ever was? Lettuce be cereal here: he captured the 9 Legendary beasts all in one go in giant pokeballs:

You must be registered for see images

That's a fact. So, it seems the Uchiha really are meant for this:

You must be registered for see images

This explains why Nagato's pokeball wasn't able to capture even an 8-tailed Kurama. It seems that Sasuke's cause won't be to train them, though - more like eradicate. Oh, well, close enough.

I'm in a weird mood.

Ganta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[ jutsu= insert what you want your title to be ]Add you pic or text here[ /jutsu ]

i know how to make a spoiler and put stuff in it, but usually what u click to see the the spoiler will say "show". But now that i quoted you, i see that you didnt even use a spoiler you used the jutsu tag.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know how to make a spoiler and put stuff in it, but usually what u click to see the the spoiler will say "show". But now that i quoted you, i see that you didnt even use a spoiler you used the jutsu tag.
Yup you got it. That's how it's done

Nine tails I choose you.!

I so expect Sasuke to use the bijuu to fight Naruto. And why not? He has all of them under his control. So that would be epic to see.

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he hadn't genjutsue'd them the bijuss would have been raining tailed beast bombs..genjutsu was not used by pain hence the capture was more difficult..