Is Sasuke still the strongest character?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,422💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke never surpassed Madara & even if he did, that wouldn't make him the strongest character. Kaguya was way stronger than Madara, which Sasuke said himself after the Rinnegan in chapter 679
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered to see images

Post automatically merged:

Show me 1 scan that shows that he surpassed Kaguya & then I'll say that Sasuke's the strongest.
Sasuke still blitzed Kaguya and she had to use Rinnesharingan to teleport him away means Kaguya was awared of Sasuke
You must be registered for see images

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke still blitzed Kaguya and she had to use Rinnesharingan to teleport him away means Kaguya was awared of Sasuke
The fact that Kaguya was able to transport him away at with the abilities she has shows that Sasuke isn't anywhere near close to that.

Sasuke never created his own dimension. Kaguya did & you're forgetting that it took, Naruto, Sasuke,Sakura & DMS to seal Kaguya.
Post automatically merged:

Hence I ask of scaling.

Can we not say that, by virtue of better scaling, Sasuke and Naruto may be stronger than Kaguya despite weaker abilities?
Maybe isn't the same as definitely. If I said that I maybe able to do something that can help then that would mean I wouldn't be sure that I'm able, which means that you're basically not even sure they're stronger than Kaguya despite having weaker abilities.

That makes no sense whatsoever

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe isn't the same as definitely. If I said that I maybe able to do something that can help then that would mean I wouldn't be sure that I'm able, which means that you're basically not even sure they're stronger than Kaguya despite having weaker abilities.

That makes no sense whatsoever
Of course not.

Why does that matter or make no sense? Again, I am asking. We are following a line of reasoning, exploring it. Is your take from the exchanges thus far different from that?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah boruto nerfed the main characters pretty hard
the manga says so itself, we gotten so pitiful and quote