Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All the hate aside, are we ignoring the fact that she blind-spotted someone like kaguya, and actually went away with it? Hashirama hyped her to be worser than tsunade and all ...... including the fact that she is the only person ever stated to be actually resistant to genjutsu in the entire manga besides all the baseless assumptions .......... So isn't she like capable of fighting hokage naruto and Sasuke in equal footing?

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overrated. She couldn't and wouldn't be able to do that on her own. Plot in the form of Kakashi and his Susanoo, and Kaguya forgetting about her 360° vision helped out alot.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People think she could kill Naruto with one punch when it didn't even truly kill a fodder like Shin :lmao:

And that's just skimming the surface. You have morons thinking Yin Seal healing is instant or that she's on par with the current 5 Kages.

Overrated as hell.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She needs to resort to sneak attacks or need other's help to land a successful hit and still there are people who would come and argue that she's up there with Kage level shinobis...:lmao:

Now Sakura faps would come crying about hyuga fans ruining every Sakura thread....:th:

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I think she is. Some morons even put her on the same level as Hinata, like you need your head examined if you think she's on that pathetic level.

And our latest data on her, is her ability to take on Shin and survive, and she didn't even feel the need to use Byakugou which just displays her prowess as a shinobi, and I'm theorizing that Sakura didn't really need it yet.

And you know how Kishimoto purposefully nerfs characters for plot. Or Sakura would've activated Byakugou and crushed Shin right off the bat. Same with Sasuke and Naruto, they would've crushed Shin if they weren't nerfed for plot. Team 7 basically, was nerfed, depriving us once again of Sakura's true power at its peak.

We all saw how powerful Sakura's got in Boruto: The Movie, she was able to completely destroy a plummeting debris with little effort and she didn't even need to hit it directly to destroy it. Temari just had to swing her fan after Sakura was done, and she just had to raise her clenched fists to do that.

But we know for a fact that Sakura's the strongest kunoichi to ever hail from Konohagakure, and she can't be compared to
prosaic ninja, especially low-tier Chuunin and Jonin. She's way above that level now.

Since Ao seemingly survived a TBB and doesn't have nearly as half healing ability or healing ability at all, hence I'd say Sakura could tank one with ease. With Byakugou she could survive approximately 3+ more. And this should be confirmed if it really turns out Ao survived without any supplementary ability, which I doubt though. But I believe that is so since Kishimoto lost all logic since he started mentioning that Byakugan has precognition. But I digress.

Last edited:

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's the strongest shinobi after Naruto,Sasuke and Rock lee (don't know about Konohamaru tho maybe he's stronger than Sakura we'll see it in next chapter)underrated is the wrong word in this case maybe low focused character.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her battles are extremely half-assed...

she'll make a great appealing entrance, but things end up taking a turn for the worst at some point. The consistency is the issue.

Elder chiyo gave her assistance during battle, when it could've just been her. 4th shinobi world war she made an incredible entrance and destroyed/obliterated a large portion of the juubi clones, but at some point she got distracted and sasuke had to help her(her short lived "glory"). After that, she ended up doing what she does...healing the allied shinobi force in the background.

The fight with shin...she obliterated that little med bay thing, held her own, but at some point she took more hits. Sakura vs multiple sharingan, though...she did pretty okay.So, i guess that says something. Holding your own against heightened perception means something.She has potential.

She doesn't get a full-blown one on one, begininng-to-end fight...other than ino, which wasn't anything much.

Last edited:

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overrated. She couldn't and wouldn't be able to do that on her own. Plot in the form of Kakashi and his Susanoo, and Kaguya forgetting about her 360° vision helped out alot.
Whos been shown to do things on their own? Only person to come to mind is Hashi. EVERYONE needed someone or something (basically what the manga preaches teamwork and bonds)

I understand your hate but your point was stupid

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People think she could kill Naruto with one punch when it didn't even truly kill a fodder like Shin :lmao:

And that's just skimming the surface. You have morons thinking Yin Seal healing is instant or that she's on par with the current 5 Kages.

Overrated as hell.

She needs to resort to sneak attacks or need other's help to land a successful hit and still there are people who would come and argue that she's up there with Kage level shinobis...:lmao:

Now Sakura faps would come crying about hyuga fans ruining every Sakura thread....:th:
I get it. You two plus Nick01 are seriously idiots im not over exaggerating you 3 are morons to the highest level. I would personally get you guys tested but anyway.

Ancieus whatever you name is. Ninjas which 99.9% of the characters in this show are, are suppose to be stealthy and try sneak attacks don't believe me watch and read first few episodes and chapters it covers it. But youre an idiot so you wont but I gave you help

As for Lady idiot she didn't kill shin because they were trying to gather intel. common sense but yet again you lack that.

You guys should literally follow people like Lyke, Zack, Kami, etc etc they use common sense facts to back their claims. Good luck guys do better :coffee:

Reactions: BLAZE

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it. You two plus Nick01 are seriously idiots im not over exaggerating you 3 are morons to the highest level. I would personally get you guys tested but anyway.

Ancieus whatever you name is. Ninjas which 99.9% of the characters in this show are, are suppose to be stealthy and try sneak attacks don't believe me watch and read first few episodes and chapters it covers it. But youre an idiot so you wont but I gave you help

As for Lady idiot she didn't kill shin because they were trying to gather intel. common sense but yet again you lack that.

You guys should literally follow people like Lyke, Zack, Kami, etc etc they use common sense facts to back their claims. Good luck guys do better :coffee:
You shouldn't respond to them unnecessarily. It won't make a difference. They do know the truth even though they don't want to admit it.

But yes i agree, they are the big 3 idiots when it comes to Sakura haters on the base lol

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Stfu dumbass with your retarded fapboy logic.

Sure ninjas are about stealth and sneak attacks but that doesn't mean they can't get involved into a more open confrontation. If only you've given it a thought before posting your garbage as usual then you would've known that most of the fights in Naruto if not all had mostly been open confrontation with the opponents's skills and abilities along with tactics playing a major role in battle rather than stealth and sneak attacks.
As MCs Naruto and Sasuke have been into a lot of such battles on their own and with their team as well, however whenever Sakura is in a similar situations she just gets her ass handed down to her lol. She can't even land a direct punch in a one on one fight against decent opponents, heck she gets kicked in the face by fodders like Omoi and taijutsu is her primary fighting style lol. Without her team helping her out, creating distractions and saving her ass all throughout the manga she'd be dead long before she lands a single punch.
I'll give her credit though for mastering the CES and byakugou with the latter improving her chances of survival but combine it with her non existent taijutus skill and she'd end up dead each and every time against decent characters. Even Shin had her cornered and would've killed her had Sasuke not arrived and saved her ass again. And I see a lot of Sakura faps in denial saying shit like she was not trying to kill him when Shin was actually about to kill her. The stupidity....:lmao:

So next time keep your salt in check and avoid posting such butthurt responses. Goodluck....:coffee:

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She only got a hit on Shin and Kaguya due to distraction. So cut that sh*t out.

Oth, it has nothing to do with her feats. The hate has everything to do to her faps, who overrate her, her shallow personality, and her dumbass relationship with Sasuke.

She's the strongest shinobi after Naruto,Sasuke and Rock lee (don't know about Konohamaru tho maybe he's stronger than Sakura we'll see it in next chapter)underrated is the wrong word in this case maybe low focused character.
Nice fanfic :lol

Last edited: