Is Sakura the head of the Uchiha clan now?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So umm if Sarada gets married it won't be to an uchiha. Isnt there a possibility that she marries say someone from clan and changes her name to sarada nara thus ending the uchiha clan and making a more powerful nara clan at some point
Uchiha powers are genetic, Nara powers are not (besides maybe their intelligence).

So even if she married Nara, the kid could unlock a Sharingan since there'd be no specific gene competing with SG potential.

Reactions: Troi
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bro get tis through ur head...suckura ain't uchiha ok???...tis dumb saski stained uchiwa noble blood and name and now he is paying for wat he did..serves him rite dat mofo!!!..
How exactly do you stain a bloodline by marrying outside of your clan when you are the only member of your clan left? You kind of have no choice but to either marry outside of the clan or just let the clan die out with your own passing. I think Sasuke did the right thing.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How exactly do you stain a bloodline by marrying outside of your clan when you are the only member of your clan left? You kind of have no choice but to either marry outside of the clan or just let the clan die out with your own passing. I think Sasuke did the right thing.
saski could mary woman wit byakogan or oder tojusu...but no he insteat mary useles foder woman caled sakora...result of tis is giving birth to girl whoz sharingan wear eyesight glasses..

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So umm if Sarada gets married it won't be to an uchiha. Isnt there a possibility that she marries say someone from clan and changes her name to sarada nara thus ending the uchiha clan and making a more powerful nara clan at some point
What would be so powerful about a shadow using Uchiha? It’s just an Uchiha with shadow possession. Shadow possession isn’t a KKG. Sharingan is.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What would be so powerful about a shadow using Uchiha? It’s just an Uchiha with shadow possession. Shadow possession isn’t a KKG. Sharingan is.
The nara clan members would have the sharingan thus making them stronger also with the added benefit of being able to use shadow possession jutsu thus making them stronger than regular nara clan members.
Uchiha powers are genetic, Nara powers are not (besides maybe their intelligence).

So even if she married Nara, the kid could unlock a Sharingan since there'd be no specific gene competing with SG potential.
I see what you're saying but i was leaning more towards the uchiha name as it would die out and be replaced with nara.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The nara clan members would have the sharingan thus making them stronger also with the added benefit of being able to use shadow possession jutsu thus making them stronger than regular nara clan members.

I see what you're saying but i was leaning more towards the uchiha name as it would die out and be replaced with nara.
They wouldn’t be Nara they would be Uchiha lol