Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I rewatch this Sawyer's video about Konoha 11's character development... and he says that Sai is a forgettable character for him, and I think so too, and I would love to see another character from the Rookie nine to be amember of team 7 instead.

Sawyer thought of having Ino joining Team 7 but we know The ino-shika-cho isnt separable.
So, if you think Sai isnt worthy, who do you think should have joined Team 7 instead of him?

Not surprisingly, I pick Hinata (yikes knowing the popular buzz that Kishi sucks at writing women) to join Team 7 for reasons:

1. The Byakugan and Hyuuga would have been developed more, at least relatively (we know how important The Uchiha is)
2. if Hinata, at that time, were to be Naruto's significant other, then it wouldnt be a bad idea to put her in the same team as him. also, Hinata Sakura and Naruto (let's not forget Yamato) doing missions kind of builds up a good tension among themselves. Poor Team 8 though, disbanded completely. She wouldnt make a difference in that seeing Sasuke again episode but that isnt the point.
3. I love Hinata. Haha

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How good it would have been if Sasuke's place in Team 7 is randomply replaced by anyone from konoha11 depending on plot. that way everyone can get their fair share of development, this is what I get for not sleeping

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was just a replacement for Sasuke.
we all know that. the point is that anyone could have replaced Sasuke and would have made more development. for instance, Lee could have shown us more of the Inner gates, the Hyuga could have been shwon more via Hinata or Neji that kind of thing. With Sai, we only got the Danzo's order which really didnt make much drive for the plot. Danzo would still matter in same amounts even if shown in later events like the Kage summit,

Sai was alright. He never had asspulls.
He was. I notice there's a Sai in your name.

Last edited:

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't put Lee in there cause of his bond with Might Gai and his rival with Neji.

OT: I would put Hinata or Kiba if they are well developed.
That's cool, I just wouldn't because of their respective personalities and their potential looking back in the series. Which is why I chose lee who already had a decent thing going with team 7 overall, not just a specific person. But it would have been interesting to see. Unfortunately, what ifs dont amount to much.

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it has to be a replacement fro Sasuke, it would be someone like with pro skills... and I would to see a new character. So Sai's ok...
All the other Team are all intact -
Tracking Team Kurenai (Shino, Hinata, Kiba)
Ino-Shika-Cho Formation
Taijutsu Specialized Team (Neji, Lee, Tenten)

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let's be honest, the team was missing a resident douche, and Sai was perfect for it. His backstory was decent enough and he was pretty funny to me, especially when he insulted somebody.