Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
369๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who would be able to kill Sabo over there? Fuijitora tried and failed. Do not see others succeeding when an Admiral could not.
Akainu can
Post automatically merged:

LOL how are you going to put "Is sabo dead???" in the title then start your thread with "Ok spoliers alert for anime watchers..."
Yes...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: Erzo

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who would be able to kill Sabo over there? Fuijitora tried and failed. Do not see others succeeding when an Admiral could not.
a 5-10 minute skirmish =/= Fujitora failing to "kill" him. Plus Fuji wasn't trying to kill Sabo. Plus plus there's more than one Admiral at the Reverie.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Akainu is not there. I am aware of Greenbull being over there, however, Sabo has his crew with him, too. The reason the revs attacked the Reverie had been cause the security measures were low and infiltration was exceedingly possible without much trouble.
I didn't say Akainu.... We don't know where Kizaru is at this moment either though, all we know is Akainu told him not to bother going to Wano. Even if he isn't there 2 Admirals is a big feat for anyone or group that hasn't shown a Yonko level member yet and all we've seen with Sabo are 3 of the Rev division leaders.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I've seen a fanmade manga on youtube from 'Library of Ohara' (long manga about the reverie, with their knowledge of One Piece stuff) where the Mink Commander betrays them.. (the manga is 6 videos long and each with the length (or longer than) an episode of OP. Worth watching!)

If that happens then it would be acceptable because we could say that 'they only lost because' of and that 'they wouldn't lose without' betrayal, but that's how alot of loved (strong) people lost battles...

I hope Sabo is Admiral level but atleast I'm sure he didn't die

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Reactions: Shady Doctor