is reading books online a perfect solution for those who can't buy books????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know there are books I paid for I shouldn't have cus they are online.
I have bought some books online too, if it's form google it's pretty neat, but I bought one book that like required some programme to read it that sucked.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it works. I read most books on my laptop or phone. if I could pick, I'd always get a paperback or smth, but when that's not possible, downloading books is the way to go.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need to re-read the second sentence, and let me know what you discovered.
What? You can find free stuff online but it may not release on time, blurry, get taken down etc. with getting actual books and manga you don't have to worry about those issues cause you paid for it. The second sentence I said you can pretty much find free anything which is true. Free movies, books, manga, TV shows, all of that good stuff. so idk what you mean

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? You can find free stuff online but it may not release on time, blurry, get taken down etc. with getting actual books and manga you don't have to worry about those issues cause you paid for it. The second sentence I said you can pretty much find free anything which is true. Free movies, books, manga, TV shows, all of that good stuff. so idk what you mean
Did I rustle someone's panties? So cute :giggle: I didn't didn't disagree, actually. A disclaimer though seemed necessary.