[Discussion] Is Raditz One of DBZ's Failed products?

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason Raditz exists is a plot device in order to make Goku a Saiyan. Dude was irrelevant.

Raditz was the fodder of the Saiyans.

Slifer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it's not like Goku had any memories or affection towards him. Hell, we didn't even know if they were ACTUALLY brothers until recently with that short manga chapter with Goku's mom. He could have meant that the same way Cell meant it when he called Piccolo his brother. Raditz only role in the series was to introduce Saiyans into the story and explain what Goku is. There's not really much to look back on with him
link pls want to see it =D

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fails that could have been better than Goku. Now don't be jealous.
A fail is a fail. The legend is the best. Now don't sulk again because you can't handle the truth.

- Slams the series.
- Disrespect's the series.
- Hates the series.

Then creates a DBZ thread. Lel, ABSOLUTLEY PATHETIC at it's worst.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A fail is a fail. The legend is the best. Now don't sulk again because you can't handle the truth.

- Slams the series.
- Disrespect's the series.
- Hates the series.

Then creates a DBZ thread. Lel, ABSOLUTLEY PATHETIC at it's worst.
Unlike you I actually watched the series. I also managed to bring up a plot hole of this series that you are not able to grasp. So take this garbage off my thread.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unlike you I actually watched the series. I also managed to bring up a plot hole of this series that you are not able to grasp. So take this garbage off my thread.
Preposterous, you've never watched any proper anime never mind the FOAA lel. No, you conjure up bull crap that makes you look like a clown because you fail to comprehend the truth. Your thread is garbage lel.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, I've watched plenty that's irrelevant to mention when you have no idea about one proper anime and it's history and importance.
I won't believe you till you list me what you have watched. Other wise your claim of me not having watched proper anime is pointless. Either come up with something good or shut your mouth.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't believe you till you list me what you have watched. Other wise your claim of me not having watched proper anime is pointless. Either come up with something good or shut your mouth.
Your place belongs in the non mainstream emo category, so I can't state any other anime. No, emo anime fans only watch trash anime lel. Are you on drugs? I suggest you don't come up with anything because all you spout is absolute nonsense.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raditz was a plot device, him being Goku's brother doesn't affect the story...
I know it doesn't. But when you have a dude who is said to be the brother of your main hero. Does that title alone not warrant a backstory or some sort of relevance to the story? Besides being a sayain who opened the door for other sayains?

His proper anime is only DBZ man, or maybe Doraemon, sinchan, card captor sakura to named some.
I will be suprised. Even if he watched any of those.