Victorelder2k13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I knw this sounds like a dumb question:flaw: but is he becuz out of all the things he did remember he didn't go all crazy until his family died some how and he just wanted to master every thing and at the same time he didn't want to die so he wanted to live forever but he didn't know or think about how his work was going to be passed around or to the next person and we all know who that is so please tell me how is he evil then I will clear it up to why he did that

naruman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the killing apart he is really a hero in naruto universe intellingent then Itachi n stronger then anyone with all his jutsu n tricks

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well there are number off ways of why he is evil experimenting on kids as well as imprisoning a load off people to experiment tried to assassinate the 3rd for no good reason or and he killed many people with out much reason hes just a selfish and evil man thats all. he may have started with good intention then it just scaled out of control

Victorelder2k13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright alright I know but think about it he feared death he couldn't take the fact about his mom and dad died some how and like I said he wanted to learn every Jutsus thats why he bit sasuke so he can have his sharingon if i spelled dat right

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He killed Third, and attempted to assassinate A monkey staff. I mean really, A MONKEY STAFF. I'm gonna start to imagine a mustache on him... SO evil.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright alright I know but think about it he feared death he couldn't take the fact about his mom and dad died some how and like I said he wanted to learn every Jutsus thats why he bit sasuke so he can have his sharingon if i spelled dat right
So if your parents died, and you're afraid of dying that makes it okay to go kidnap kids and kill people?

Victorelder2k13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if the only family I had was my mom and dad and they some how got killed but remember he only did that to master more Jutsus nd at the same time most of them he gave power to but couldn't take it

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if the only family I had was my mom and dad and they some how got killed but remember he only did that to master more Jutsus nd at the same time most of them he gave power to but couldn't take it
It's not like he gave them power out of the kindness of his heart. He only gave power to them so they could carry out his orders, they were nothing more than puppets. And the powerful ones like Kimimaro and Sasuke he only kept around so he can take over their bodies later on. Orochimaru is evil, there's no way around that. That's the whole point of a villain.