Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keep up with what? Your useless and uniteresting opinion? haha man , don't make me laugh.
I didn't give any opinions. In fact, you are the one stating opinions such as 'uniteresting' which should be uninteresting btw, and 'useless'.
You also seem to believe that it's possible to write a letter to a fanbase. It would of made a little more sense if you were trying to write letters, but still, you're talking about a lot of people here.
Also, you go on making assumptions about other people's ages, and making yourself look stupider than you already are.

People like you are mainly the reason why NB is 'getting lamer'. :)

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want opinions from old members and older people. You need to be older than 16 to post here.
It is pretty much the same. It is internet and people like change and move to other hobbies. Some people keep shuttling between forums. Sometime they simply get a life- a jobs to do , schools to attend and don't have time anymore to hang on to forums.

As for what is lame - can be defined differently by different people. Don't mind but half your post when you came to the forum were nothing but troll posts. Calling people names and stiring up trouble. Now I don't see you around that much but next batch has taken over doing the same. So what really changed, other than probably you growing out of that phase?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it is, in my opinion. People hide behind my mask and they are not true to themselves they go around kissing ass and pretending to like or support some one for a certain thing when the going gets tough they go ,that and other things is what is killing nb