Is Naruto's speed still an issue for Sasuke?

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before, all if not most were of the persuasion that Naruto's speed would be too much for Sasuke. He'd get blitzed before he could do anything. But now, he could keep up with Juubito and was doing so quite well. Obviously Naruto's speed won't just become a non factor, and would still give Sasuke trouble, but can Sasuke handle it now?

Reactions: Donald J Trump

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A peculiar case, but the advent of his Susano'o mastery and Enton combination with Susano'o should at least be able to combat the overwhelming speed of Uzumaki Naruto.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not at all. In fact, Sasuke was easily able to read Obito's movements whilst Naruto was having difficulty doing so. He was the first one to make a strike as well. There is no way in hell Sasuke won't be able to react to Naruto. That is fanfiction now.

Reactions: Snape Uchiha

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KCM > Sasuke in speed. Which is obvious...
BM Fodderizes Sasuke in speed.

It's just as he said before. His sharingan can keep up with a very fast opponent. However, his body can't react fast enough. Like when he fought Ay. He went to stab him in the heart, but couldn't react to the liger bomb in time. Which is why he activated his susanoo.

Sasuke could keep up with Naruto with his pre-cognition, but his reactions are not up to par. Seen when he got bamboozled by Killer Bee 3 times.

Reactions: ssjsage

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, if Minato base speed is faster than Sasuke, than Naruto in BSM is faster than Sasuke x 100
At Base Level Sasuke is not slower than Alive Minato without FTG. This can be easily proven how Sasuke evaded C2's blat Radius completely when it was extremely large - so large, that the dragon Deidara was riding appeared to be much smaller in comparison.

Snape Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's speed feats are pretty inconsistent. At some points he could basically move at the speed of light and yet he also couldn't outrun the God Tree. My point is that speed is only a factor when Kishi wants it to be. It was the same with Ichigo. He was able to blitz byakuya and then was getting blitzed by Grimmjow shortly after.

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's speed feats are pretty inconsistent. At some points he could basically move at the speed of light and yet he also couldn't outrun the God Tree. My point is that speed is only a factor when Kishi wants it to be. It was the same with Ichigo. He was able to blitz byakuya and then was getting blitzed by Grimmjow shortly after.
i agree somewhat

although ive never seen ichigo do what you said.

If anything he was still adjusting to hallow mask powers

op- it never really was since naruto isnt consistent

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kind of forget but what speed feats did juubito display? I can't really remember any besides when juubito blitzed naruto and sasuke, both of which got owned. After that i can only remember distant collaboration Jutsu getting used against him.

I'm not trying to underrate sasuke here since I'm also struggling to think of a time anyone hit juubito without a collaboration Jutsu and even then most we're at range. Keeping up would suggest they can go toe to toe in taijutsu which no one has been shown to be capable of.

Edit: also hashi and tobirama got blitzed and owned so really no one on the battlefield has been able to keep up.

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kind of forget but what speed feats did juubito display? I can't really remember any besides when juubito blitzed naruto and sasuke, both of which got owned. After that i can only remember distant collaboration Jutsu getting used against him.

I'm not trying to underrate sasuke here since I'm also struggling to think of a time anyone hit juubito without a collaboration Jutsu and even then most we're at range. Keeping up would suggest they can go toe to toe in taijutsu which no one has been shown to be capable of.
I don't think he did honestly. I think he just had a panel where he said he could see Obitos's movements better. however that's just his sharingan pre-cog.

closecombat22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not at all. In fact, sasuke was easily able to read obito's movements whilst naruto was having difficulty doing so. He was the first one to make a strike as well. There is no way in hell sasuke won't be able to react to naruto. That is fanfiction now.
o the fan boy is strong in this one

0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At Base Level Sasuke is not slower than Alive Minato without FTG. This can be easily proven how Sasuke evaded C2's blat Radius completely when it was extremely large - so large, that the dragon Deidara was riding appeared to be much smaller in comparison.
Rofl. So Deidara is faster than Minato now is he? No, we saw from the brief fights between Minato and E that Minato is fast enough without FTG to predict and react to him. Sasuke even with the Sharingan couldn't. And on the Databooks Sasuke's speed is at 4.5 where as Minato's is a solid 5. Your argument is invalid. Please die peacefully.

closecombat22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not at all. In fact, sasuke was easily able to read obito's movements whilst naruto was having difficulty doing so. He was the first one to make a strike as well. There is no way in hell sasuke won't be able to react to naruto. That is fanfiction now.
o the fan boy is strong in this one

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the end of the day narutos speed is only part of the issue. You have to remember that naruto can also run km/BM with sm now which gives him speed comparable to ftg whilst having the best reflexes and precognition in the manga. That's the real problem......that and high speed frog kata which sasuke can't see.