Is Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode stronger than Hagoromo's Six Paths Mode?

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,

We all know that Naruto obtained the RSM using the chakra Hagoromo gave him and the power of each Tailed Beast. Thus, a form similar to the Ten-Tails Coffin Seal-mode was obtained, however, with access to each Beast's abilities individually as well as better reflexes and speed capabilities.

On the other hand, Hagoromo had his own massive chakra which was enhanced by the Ten-Tails'. What he lacks here is the actual ability to use each Tailed-Beast's powers, as they were divided later.

Which one is stronger and why? Give reasons.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo's feats are kinda unknown. His moon feat got debunked by the manga but someone had to push the moon into orbit. :rolleyes:
Well, neither Naruto nor Sasuke pushed it into the orbit. It just went there by itself, so it's safe to assume that Hagoromo didn't do such thing, either.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo's was stronger since he possessed more senjutsu chakra from the Juubi, but I guess Naruto can gather more senjutsu if he wanted to, but we won't know if it is the same as the Juubi's senjutsu amount.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Hagormo has 3 rinnegan to amp his sage mode jutsus.
I'm not talking about any amplifications, I'm talking about the Mode itself.

Plus, shouldn't the Rinnegan be enhanced by the Six Paths Mode, not vice-versa? The Rinnegan has shown no enhancement to any mode.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo's was stronger since he possessed more senjutsu chakra from the Juubi, but I guess Naruto can gather more senjutsu if he wanted to, but we won't know if it is the same as the Juubi's senjutsu amount.
Madara and Obito had more chakra than Naruto, but their mode was inferior. Chakra doesn't equal to power.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, neither Naruto nor Sasuke pushed it into the orbit. It just went there by itself, so it's safe to assume that Hagoromo didn't do such thing, either.
Yes, something this large just drifted away.
You must be registered for see images
You do know that hamura & the rest of the otsutsuki clan lived on the moon right? Something had to launch them in to space...

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, something this large just drifted away.
You do know that hamura & the rest of the otsutsuki clan lived on the moon right? Something had to launch them in to space...
It drifted away in Naruto's and Sasuke's case.

Who says Hagoromo sent them there? Hamura had access to the Six Paths Chakra, so he could just fly there by himself. But yet again, that's also an assumption.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It drifted away in Naruto's and Sasuke's case.

Who says Hagoromo sent them there? Hamura had access to the Six Paths Chakra, so he could just fly there by himself. But yet again, that's also an assumption.
Still in the same position
Do you not know that if something is in a planets orbit it'll stay there until a powerful force pushes it away?...

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am speaking about strictly the war arc and by those feats.

I would wager that Naruto's is stronger to the Hagoromo that gave it to him.

Hagoromo gave him half of his power (Yang/body) which added to Naruto's existing power. Simple logic... However JJ Hags should logically be superior...

Reactions: Zzz

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still in the same position
Do you not know that if something is in a planets orbit it'll stay there until a powerful force pushes it away?...
The summoning was instant. The moon, which is huge, cannot go up that fast. Plus, Kaguya wasn't that high when they sealed her.

I do know, but we can't conclude that Hagoromo had any role in that.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am speaking about strictly the war arc and by those feats.

I would wager that Naruto's is stronger to the Hagoromo that gave it to him.

Hagoromo gave him half of his power (Yang/body) which added to Naruto's existing power. Simple logic... However JJ Hags should logically be superior...
That's what I mean, thanks.

Though I don't know how much the Ten-Tails could possibly affect Hagoromo.

Reactions: Torche

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The summoning was instant. The moon, which is huge, cannot go up that fast. Plus, Kaguya wasn't that high when they sealed her.

I do know, but we can't conclude that Hagoromo had any role in that.
Christ, man. why is it hard for you to believe hagoromo did have a role in it? If a sickened nagato can flatten konoha with a super shinra tensei, What's hard to believe that a Juubi jin prime hagoromo can ST the moon away?....

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Christ, man. why is it hard for you to believe hagoromo did have a role in it? If a sickened nagato can flatten konoha with a super shinra tensei, What's hard to believe that a Juubi jin prime hagoromo can ST the moon away?....
Because that's pure speculation. Hagoromo has that power, yes, but where is it shown that Hagoromo had a role in the moon's placement? Nowhere.