Is Naruto's new form stronger than six paths sage mode?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For once in his life he has to conserve chakra but he also displayed overwhelming power for a brief moment. How does this new form compare to six paths sage mode?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. It's an asspull. I think this chapter was written by Kishi. It had his signature writing sins all over it.
Introducing a new power from out of the blue
Makes it a one-off thing
Inconsistent logic (Isshiki becoming more powerful than Sasuke and Naruto the closer he is from dying)
Involving irrelevant characters like Boruto into it

I've never seen Boruto manga suck that much. Most of the time, the reason why it was so bad is because Kodachi and Ikemoto cannot touch the previous gen.

But I would say that Kodachi has a better story integrity than Kishi. I've state it before and will state it again. He has an advantage though as it takes him about 1 month instead of 1 week to write the story and script. He also does not have to draw them on top of that.

Taking these into consideration, I am looking forward to Kishi's writing. Hopefully, he had improved and fleshed out his mistakes. Now that he had taken a long break, he should have gotten rid of his bad habits by now. Also he would have to use a full month instead of week to write the script and story. He would have lighter work loads on top of it as he is not the mangaka.

As long as he doesn't try to force certain events and characters into the story. Kodachi's writing was always about consistency and organic developments (aside from Naruto and Sasuke feats, of course. Pretty salty about that).

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the 9t was a 10t he could fuse with it just fine. Maybe he needs all the tailed beast chakras to stabilize the ability. It just so happens that Momoshiki who stole the other tailed beast chakra is present inside Boruto. During the great ninja war Naruto was revived by recieving the tailed beast chakra he was missing. He revived with spsm. This scenario has similar circumstances so I feel that the possibility of him achieving spsm while fused with Kurama is plausible.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. It is powerful than his other forms. As it is taking BOTH Naruto and Kyuubi's chakra to the extreme (basically).
Maybe, if he had a rinnegan. I'd say he's around Juubi Obito level. His taijutsu leveled up a bit and he got the death touch. He flew like a butterfly and stung like a bee so its easy to be swayed by the hype. I think it's good writing more than anything. This skill builds plot while Six Paths Sage Mode was the culmination of it.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the 9t was a 10t he could fuse with it just fine. Maybe he needs all the tailed beast chakras to stabilize the ability. It just so happens that Momoshiki who stole the other tailed beast chakra is present inside Boruto. During the great ninja war Naruto was revived by recieving the tailed beast chakra he was missing. He revived with spsm. This scenario has similar circumstances so I feel that the possibility of him achieving spsm while fused with Kurama is plausible.
This was meant to be a RS Jin going full 8 Gates so the principle should mean that it is meant to be stronger than the normal RSM or Tailed Beast Mode or something.

But this is where it is inconsistent since 8Gates is really only an option to those beneath 8Gates.
But then again, there's the whole Izanami and Izanagi, which are normal sharingan tech that can override even higher beings and techniques.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SPSM is a boost. Boosts do not have levels on their own. They improve the level of the user according to their expertise with the boost.

So you cant compare a boost and a form, which itself is the result of boosts etc