Is Naruto's durability greater than Madara's? Or did Sasuke hold back?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was easily able to slice Juubi Jin, Divine Tree absorbed Madara in half with a lightning sword. Yet when he teleported behind and hit Naruto, he only used Chidori to smack him away. Given his reaction he didn't even expect Chidori to pierce him. Considering he wasn't surprised at all that it didn't. So, is Naruto's body more durable than Madara's, hence Sasuke not attempting to slice Naruto in half, or did Sasuke just hold back?

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Sasuke's chidori might have hit his TSB or Naruto dodged it.

It is possible he was holding back since he didn't absorb Bijuus chakra into his body instead of susanoo, I think that was possible because he said later in the fight "I need the Bijuus" implying he could take their chakra or use them in battle.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Sasuke's chidori might have hit his TSB or Naruto dodged it.

It is possible he was holding back since he didn't absorb Bijuus chakra into his body instead of susanoo, I think that was possible because he said later in the fight "I need the Bijuus" implying he could take their chakra or use them in battle.
It hit Naruto's body. There's lightning emanating from his body.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Naruto's TSB was used like a small barrier and Sasuke hit it pushing Naruto away and the lightning that comes out of the chidori hit Naruto like chidori nagashi but not the main claw of chidori.
If that were to happen then Kishimoto would have depicted it. But instead, all that was shown is Naruto being pushed back while the TSB were in the same position.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto doesn't have durability, Madara didn't care he was the JJ while Naruto had the RSM chakra shroud + he was moving away.
is he ataking madara in teh thread????..
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Naruto's TSB was used like a small barrier and Sasuke hit it pushing Naruto away and the lightning that comes out of the chidori hit Naruto like chidori nagashi but not the main claw of chidori.
see??? this xx hunter is atak madara alot ...dont blame me when i make a criticize saski threed..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

see??? this xx hunter is atak madara alot ...dont blame me when i make a criticize saski threed..
You are free to make whatever thread you want, just don't break the rules and turn it into a bash thread :).

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes, he's attacking Madara indirectly, unintentionally I think. He's ignoring that Madara didn't care about Foddersuke's attack and could've absorbed it at anytime or countered it with a TSB. This is more about Sasuke vs Naruto and what happened.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, he's attacking Madara indirectly, unintentionally I think. He's ignoring that Madara didn't care about Foddersuke's attack and could've absorbed it at anytime or countered it with a TSB. This is more about Sasuke vs Naruto and what happened.
i dont undstand this sasuke fappboys fodder Logik...all world saw how Madara humiliated and soloed and then killed saski...

all world saw how blind madara soloed teh $h!t out of EMS sasuke...and yet they always manage to come wit a bull$hit execuses to contradict this...

- u know wut??? avoid debating wit this category of faboys for they know nothing about kishimoto manga...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Sasuke didn't bother using the sword because he knew it wouldn't cut, he wouldn't bother using chidori because it definitely wouldn't cut. I don't think he needed the distance to transform either. The whole panel is useless. Either he's restricted or he wasted an ameno to jab Naruto with an ineffective chidori. There's not really much else to comment on though I never realized how far Sasuke's chidori pushed Naruto from the statues.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It wasn't to bash Madara at all. We know Madara is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, yet Sasuke was easily able to slice him in half. Wether Madara allowed it to happen or not is irrelavent. The point is, since he was able to easily slice through Madara, then he should be able to do the same to Naruto. "Is Naruto's durability greater than Madara's" is a rhetorical question. This thread like the other 2 were to point out how Sasuke was nerfed.

If Sasuke didn't bother using the sword because he knew it wouldn't cut, he wouldn't bother using chidori because it definitely wouldn't cut. I don't think he needed the distance to transform either. The whole panel is useless. Either he's restricted or he wasted an ameno to jab Naruto with an ineffective chidori. There's not really much else to comment on though I never realized how far Sasuke's chidori pushed Naruto from the statues.
Why wouldn't he think the sword would cut? There was no prior evidence indicating this. Only the opposite given what happened to Madara.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
madara didn't care about getting cut in half

or naruto's durability>>madara's durability
even kaguya(casual) fail to hurt him with her chakra arms which oneshoted sasuke's PS
or PIS

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara didn't care about getting cut in half

or naruto's durability>>madara's durability
even kaguya(casual) fail to hurt him with her chakra arms which oneshoted sasuke's PS
or PIS

u r talking to sasuke fappboy who denies truth...

when madara was cut in halves he didn't feel no pain..and was busy with retriving rinnegan befor Bobito destroy it...

he had no time to fight sasuke.....

teh attack itself didn't do nothing,to Madara....