Is naruto talented o special

Big bengi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto is special rather than talented. He had fate on his side4ever. He defeated the most prononced of this class mates; neji, kiba and gaara's ultimate form, some wit skill bt mostly wit luck(cos he mostly used the kyuubi chakra)
He was teamed up with a uchiha, who pushed him to get stronger thus he fought hate along the way and was able to controll the kyuubi n was the first to became a sage in the whole series.
He has learnt from the best in his village: Kakashi, jiraiya, the great sage frogs, a little from his parents and lots of other academy teachers, learnt from opponents and is well travelled in the ninja world unlike his fellow jinchuuriki.
He was able to gain sage mode in time to defeat six pains and talk the seventh out of it.
He has learnt from kages(the third n fourth for a while, fifth n Garaa for some length)
He was lucky to have minato place his chakra on the kyuubi's ninth tail so the kyuubi cdnt rampage and for minato to place his mother's chakra in him to help him control the kyuubi.
In my opinion, He is talented but i think he is rather special than talented cos alot of his battle wins wa abt luck, wat do u think?

CloudStrife7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's nnt special nor talented...he jux works hard n has determination..plus heart...so basically he's like Jesus to God in da show..cuz the SO6P is like God

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talented? -looks at rasengan training-

No.

Special? -looks at that big-ass beast inside of him-

Yes.

Vermilion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Welcome to NarutoBase
You must be registered for see images

Have fun and don't spam too muchxd​

Reactions: Dave

mikeycarps

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's talent is hard work. I loved how hard he'd work to overcome a lack of natural talent, that made the series great. Now he's just getting power-ups like Sasuke and it turns out he was "destined" and "special" all along. Tisk tisk, Kishi.

Big bengi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i figured i made lots of error but thanks for being gentle to me n i haved had fun ever since. I think i am getin a hang of this thing fast enough.