Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think that Naruto is a little bit overrated. The same goes for Bleach. Don't get me wrong, I've loved watching/reading Naruto, but I feel as if I've had an epiphany and realized that Naruto isn't really all that and a bag of chips. I will say that I like the originality of Naruto, what with the ninjas, jutsu, etc., etc., and am happy to see it come so far. However, I think that animes such as One Piece, Death Note, Darker Than BLACK, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc., are much better. This is my personal opinion, so don't flame me or just call me stupid out of ignorance. What are your guys' thoughts?

Darth Vader

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I can't say I do. Where I live in Ohio, it's just plain underrated. I don't think this is true for all of Ohio, but for where I'm at, it sure is.

H1dd3nD3m0n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Among it's fans, a bit.

But it's underrated by people who haven't seen it.
This.

Most people who haven't watched Naruto just say it sucks, call people Narutards and stuff like that, they underrate Naruto.
But Naruto fans overrate the show, they say its the best show ever etc

~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a fan of Naruto now, Kishi just seems to be sleeping through all of this. I rate 2 / 5 on Naruto sadly. Part 1 Naruto was good though. The amount of fillers..is incredible.

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey man its your opinion and fair play to that I see where you are coming from but I love the manga still, the anime on the other hand is a pile of sh*t