Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually have a dream, to work with the studio behind the anime and redo the original anime and shippuuden, to bring in a new audience, do the whole 15 year saga, from beginning, middle, end.
No fillers,
No Boruto just Naruto. I think if it was retold with a new directive new people might appriceieate it.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually have a dream, to work with the studio behind the anime and redo the original anime and shippuuden, to bring in a new audience, do the whole 15 year saga, from beginning, middle, end.
No fillers,
No Boruto just Naruto. I think if it was retold with a new directive new people might appriceieate it.
Like a Naruto Kai then we get a Naruto Super that undoes Boruto(GT).

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is just the copycat, I watched it hoping it would be something refreshing that could boost the series, but the plot is in a way similar to "naruto" before shippuden. I can't take boruto serious, I don't like him.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is just the copycat, I watched it hoping it would be something refreshing that could boost the series, but the plot is in a way similar to "naruto" before shippuden. I can't take boruto serious, I don't like him.
How come this bland character "Boruto" similar to funny Naruto with a dark side.......

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it. The story is shit, the fighting is fun even though it can have potiential to be spam worthy. Its a lot underrated than people say it is. Character creation is fun to use. There is a lot you can do in it. Its worth the 60 dollars for me.
Like create Sakura and pit her against a Hinata :sneaky: