Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We had an entire movie and tons of anime episodes on how Naruto is never home because of the Hokage job, doesn’t even visit on birthdays etc because the "entire village is my family" and all that crap but now that Kakwaki is in the village we have panel spam of him visiting the hospital, hug him in some random area and walk the market. He even came home with his real self at home to see Kakwaki and didn’t even give a shit about the aggressive behaviour Kakwaki showed.

How is Naruto suddenly having so much free time?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We had an entire movie and tons of anime episodes on how Naruto is never home because of the Hokage job, doesn’t even visit on birthdays etc because the "entire village is my family" and all that crap but now that Kakwaki is in the village we have panel spam of him visiting the hospital, hug him in some random area and walk the market. He even came home with his real self at home to see Kakwaki and didn’t even give a shit about the aggressive behaviour Kakwaki showed.

How is Naruto suddenly having so much free time?
He's found his son.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you think about it. The answer is obvious.

Boruto knows love.

Kawaki doesn’t.

Kawaki isn’t mentally stable suffering from PTSD and has no social queues to go off out other than to meet every opposition with violence. He’s also linked to a deadly group of individuals whom his son has a shared seal.

His job is to protect the village and the world from threats and getting kawaki on their side is important. Naruto being busy is a contrived plot point introduced by kishimoto to cause conflict and bring substance to Boruto and Naruto. A conflict that has long since been resolved after the Chuunin Exams and the invasion.

Boruto understands his father’s role in the village as of that arc and Naruto is no longer hosting a event that requires massive coordination and cooperation between multiple villages.

People who believe Naruto is seemingly dropping his responsibilities to go on outings with Kawaji isn’t understanding what Naruto is trying to do.

Him consoling Kawaki and bringing up him never hugging his son is being vindictive given all we know between them and their interactions between pictures, flashbacks and actions.

What you’re seeing is Ikemoto attempting to remedy the stupid set up that Boruto doesn’t understand his father and Naruto being busy 24/7 365.

Not to mention this focus is on Kawaki who is the other main protagonist as Boruto.

Both will eventually become attached to Naruto and this is what the catalyst for their eventual fight seems to be.

Ikemoto fixed Sasuke literally being too busy to spend more than a day in Konoha and his relationship with Sarada. Yet people believe the Invasion arc and it’s resolution between a father and son never happened.

Boruto and Naruto’s discord reflected kishimoto and his kids is what he said in a interview. Same with a scarf in The Last being a plot point just because that’s what his wife gave him.

You need to realize that kishimoto can’t write people with parents. They have to be dead or evil.

Literally all Team 7 have dead parents or parents who are never mentioned at all.

Why you would make a 13 year old child solider complain about a absent father is beyond me. I get it’s for Himawari which makes sense seeing how she’s had less years with him than Boruto. But even then that’s contrived given Naruto’s feats as a teenager fighting wars for days without rest.

People need to realize Kishimoto handed the keys over with a new gen of copy paste characters due to a mass pregnancy, made Boruto and Narybeef and Sarada think her mother wasn’t Sakura.

Imagine having to deal with the fallout of that shit.

Why do you think momoshiki got redesigned, the anime is canon and toneri is actually relevant to the plot?

Because Kishimoto ended the series with a **** ton of characters, lore and dead ends brought on by Two canon movies and a Gaiden.

Last edited:

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikamaru literally said the Hokage can schedule time off whenever they want

Naruto just prioritizes the village over his personal family time.

Kawaki might be hitting a weakspot in Naruto but this also critical business for the villages and whole world safety

Reactions: Glad Of War

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm reading a lot of damage control from Borutostans, my advice is take the fact for what they are. Naruto could at any time spend time with his family, yet chose not too. Instead he thinks they deserve shadow clones but his new son Kawaki gets all the attention. The shadow clones are enough to take care of the Hokage's duties now.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm reading a lot of damage control from Borutostans, my advice is take the fact for what they are. Naruto could at any time spend time with his family, yet chose not too. Instead he thinks they deserve shadow clones but his new son Kawaki gets all the attention. The shadow clones are enough to take care of the Hokage's duties now.
You say this, then say people got nerfed and other things.

Contrived plot for the sake of drama is what kishimoto has been doing for years.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course, I don't have time for triggered stans, bye.
It's not off-topic. You say, "take the fact for what they are" when no one on here really does that.

Given the the developments that have happened between the chuunin exams and now. It's obvious what's going on in the narrative and the reasoning behind it. Not only that, looking outside of the narrative you should know how contrived Naruto not being able to spend family time is.

Same with Sakura and Sarada's drama who her parents are. Why Sakura couldn't answer a obvious question. Or with the advent of tech, Sasuke being unable to to something as simple as call or write letters, Sasuke not recognizing his own daughter or not contacting despite having a cellphone or means to communicate as he did with Naruto.

Shin giving Naruto or Sasuke a challenge.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not off-topic. You say, "take the fact for what they are" when no one on here really does that.

Given the the developments that have happened between the chuunin exams and now. It's obvious what's going on in the narrative and the reasoning behind it. Not only that, looking outside of the narrative you should know how contrived Naruto not being able to spend family time is.
It's facts, it may seem contrived but it shows Naruto's character. Borat and Hima aren't worth his time his new found Son Kawaki is, I'm glad Kawaki and he will bond. Borat already mentioned Naruto was spending time at home(it was a reference to Kawaki's presence).

Same with Sakura and Sarada's drama who her parents are. Why Sakura couldn't answer a obvious question. Or with the advent of tech, Sasuke being unable to to something as simple as call or write letters, Sasuke not recognizing his own daughter or not contacting despite having a cellphone or means to communicate as he did with Naruto.
Irrelevant deflection Naruto's under the microscope.

I've got nothing to discuss with you on this, feel free to discuss itwith somebody else. I'm just glad Naruto's found his son(Kawaki) :score:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because not staying close to Kawaki would be stupid when he is directly tied to the organization that is plotting something bad.

Even at home Naruto is always on duty even if he is taking a doodie XD

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think its pretty obvious the whole crap of naruto being busy with hokage is probably written horribly.

Firstly Naruto no longer lives in warring period and has no terrorist threatening his country. Now all of a sudden he finds easy time for a stranger its just poor writing for authors side that leave plothole regarding why he has zero free time for kids.

Naruto is somewhat is very poor administrator and hates paperwork unlike hiruzen and tsunade they were pretty active and managed equal time to train and develop their prodigy .

Honestly bad writing comes into my mind because Naruto of chapter 700 would never really abondon his kids eitherway.

Its just the series being milked out .

Last edited: