Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When we first met Naruto he was an under dog and unlikely hero. No self control, no family to speak of and no past. All we knew was everyone hated him cause I was forced to have a demon inside him.

Fast forward to now. Turns out his Dad was the 4th Hokage, his mom was a pretty good ninja in her own right, he's from a really powerful Uzimaki clan, basically every Hokage except the 3rd is related to him in some way. All the major role players (Nagato, Sasuke, Madara, Harshirama) are basically his cousins an this is all part of one elaborately large family feud which Naruto was destined to solve. Jiraiy is basically is grandfather (technically is god father) if I didn't mention that.

So far if a charter doesn't have a connection to Naruto no matter how distant they no longer matter to the story (i.e. Konoha 11, everyone else from the other villages) they have a minor or no role at all.

With all that said he's not any kind of under dog anymore. In fact nothing happens in Naruto that doesn't impact him now. He's more important to Konoha than the actual Hokage is now. For the most part he is Hokage in everything but title. The whole village counts on him and the Hokage in fact the whole world counts on him instead of the Kages.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like you answered your own question, but no. Hes not an underdog anymore. If anything, Sasuke is more of an underdog than Naruto at this point.

Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like you answered your own question, but no. Hes not an underdog anymore. If anything, Sasuke is more of an underdog than Naruto at this point.
Yea I think I did. I tend to rant and basically solve my own problems. But I agree as much as I hate Sasuke he pretty much is.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto has done a tremendous amount for the village but you got to recognize tsunade... she saved a ton of the village when pain attacked. Every hokage has brought there own "brand of power" to the throne with them.
Hashirama: wood style and healing
Tobirama : S/T (i think?? dont quote me)
Minato : Insane speed and seals
hiruzen : the proffesor.... enough said
tsuande : ability to heal most the village

power can be seen through many ways. Naurto is definately kage level but Tsunade is doing her part too.

Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one knows what the 2nd Lord Hokage did he's the most mysterious of them by far. But that is true everyobe brings their own style to the office. Naruto seems like he's just waiting for Tsunde to pass cause he's pretty much the next up anyway you look at it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when tsunade was out of commission they went to kakashi as their new leader
it wouldnt surprise me one bit if after this war tsunade dies and kakashi takes hokage title but at the same time... kakashi just might die in this war too and naruto is 100% ready to be the hokage. he is on a whole different level then kakashi but i feel like the elders would choose kakashi because of his age, experience, and reputation. I could see Kishi doing some shady shit like that

Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when tsunade was out of commission they went to kakashi as their new leader
it wouldnt surprise me one bit if after this war tsunade dies and kakashi takes hokage title but at the same time... kakashi just might die in this war too and naruto is 100% ready to be the hokage. he is on a whole different level then kakashi but i feel like the elders would choose kakashi because of his age, experience, and reputation. I could see Kishi doing some shady shit like that
GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU GYPSY! I think that's right up Kishi's ally. I think I'd punch my screen if that happened.