[Discussion] Is my relationship moving too quickly?

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi, guys, It's me again. I wanted to come on Narutobase to ask some serious relationship and life questions because in my humble opinion, asking strangers online who don't know me, is the best way to go about things.

I'm 24 and I go to a university.I live in my own house and not in the dorms because my mum doesn't trust me. In the mornings my grandma packs my lunch and drives me to university in her Robin Reliant. There's this girl that sits in the library all day and has no friends or social skills that I've fallen in love with. 4 days ago I walked by her and she dropped a book, I picked it up for her and she said: "thank you".

Do you think she is in love with me? I mean, the "thank you" was so sudden, I've never been thanked by a female before, maybe we're moving too quickly in our relationship.Please tell me what to do, I need advice!

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you need to be ****ing that ass raw immediately, any girl that goes out of her way to say ''thank you'' is obviously flooded down there.
I think you're right. I mean, I think when she said thank you she even smiled a little. I'm saving up already for the wedding, I'm going to buy her the best ring. At least £350.