Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't seem to feel emotions the way normal people do. If he feels any at all. I don't understand why he's so fond of Boruto but I think it's admiration borne of respect. To put it frankly I don't think Eida's charms will work on him. Furthermore its about time he has a role in the story. Sasuke and Sarada's sharingan may counter the senrigan.

Reactions: Infant

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He doesn't seem to feel emotions the way normal people do. If he feels any at all. I don't understand why he's so fond of Boruto but I think it's admiration borne of respect. To put it frankly I don't think Eida's charms will work on him. Furthermore its about time he has a role in the story. Sasuke and Sarada's sharingan may counter the senrigan.
Took me too long to realize it but you must be another alt.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Took me too long to realize it but you must be another alt.
Alt? How dare you insult my main account! You must be a Sasuke fan. I feel sorry for ya man. Good luck
Post automatically merged:

If ada make a literal machine simp for her then surely a snake could be made to simp aswell plus her powers only dont work on oststuki and relatives, nether of which mitsuki would be
I think Mitsuki is part Otsutsuki. He looks like a younger version of Toneri. Perhaps he has a connection to Orochimaru?

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Mitsuki is part Otsutsuki. He looks like a younger version of Toneri.
I see
so kakashi is a senju since he looks like tobirama
You must be registered for see images

lookalikes exist that does not show relation exist

The reason why mitsuki looks the way, he does would be because he's a clone of the character dubbed log. not because of any relation to toneri

they dont even share the same hair color, Log has a bright blue whilie toneri has white looking blue. eye color is also different one being blue and other being yellow

If you wanna go into teideigan toneri vs sage mode mitsuki
it's not even the same color of green also toneri's teiseigan does not physically alter his body where mitsuki's sage mode does as it gives him a visible physical horn

if you wanna go from a plot perspective first off if the forms show relation then how did urashiki not recognize that type of chakra

he did witness the events of ''the last'' somehow, he would surely know of teiseigan toneri's chakra

Also toneri is defeated on the moon,

Did orochimaru go to the moon without us knowing or something obviously no. It just happens that the designer happened to make mitsuki look like a prior character

Last edited: