Is Madara (the best?) a better villain now?

ElementJnr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i personally like madara.....

Madara is great...The guy doesn't take himself or the world too seriously...He's having fun waging war...

Madara is like playing videogames with cheatcodes..He knows he won't lose so he let's others try their best and flesh out their supposedly great plans on how to take him down for pure amusement/entertainment purposes..

He's having a ball..he mocks his opponents and seems to enjoy good banter..

Madara is boss

I recommend Kishi..

It's nice to have someone we know other characters won't really be afraid of and try to beat..they'll cause some damage, mostly because Madara allows it, but they'll soon realize that they can't eradicate the word of this evil..he's a pest..Madara was a great addition..

i also like him because his theme is so sick just listen to it

SasukeMangekyo5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Madara is awesome, he's so mysterious and I hope he still has his EMS. I also would want him to fight along with Sasuke against the joint Shinobi Allied Army but I do not consider him a liar like everyone believes because we never saw/read about him lying.

konohashinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Madara is awesome, he's so mysterious and I hope he still has his EMS. I also would want him to fight along with Sasuke against the joint Shinobi Allied Army but I do not consider him a liar like everyone believes because we never saw/read about him lying.
but he is a liar, that is how he manipulates people. For example told sasuke that neither he nor the uchiha had anything to do with the kyuubi attack that costs the fourth his life and made naruto a jinchuuriki. But that is not true. he had everything to do with it.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep madara is awesome i would love it when madara is made to show his ultimate attacks.........since uptill now he has taken no fight seriously!!!!

Wherewolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i personally like madara.....

Madara is great...The guy doesn't take himself or the world too seriously...He's having fun waging war...

Madara is like playing videogames with cheatcodes..He knows he won't lose so he let's others try their best and flesh out their supposedly great plans on how to take him down for pure amusement/entertainment purposes..

He's having a ball..he mocks his opponents and seems to enjoy good banter..

Madara is boss

I recommend Kishi..

It's nice to have someone we know other characters won't really be afraid of and try to beat..they'll cause some damage, mostly because Madara allows it, but they'll soon realize that they can't eradicate the word of this evil..he's a pest..Madara was a great addition..

i also like him because his theme is so sick just listen to it
No I don't agree with that,
I think Orochimaru was the best villain so far in the Naruto series. My main problems with Madara is:

Uses the same jutsu without variation repeatedly,
I feel it's about time to learn a little more about him. I don't care for all this extra mystery,
He's weak and hardly does anything (or can do anything besides Space-Time Migration) in the series besides run his mouth and boast,
Has no personality. He was only good as his Tobi personality.

That is just me though >.>