[Predictions] Is Madara really evil?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Madara really evil? Looking at the backstory of Hashirama an Madara, you start to wonder many things like what I am predicting.

Madara, planned The Kanabbi Bridge incident, from the moment Obito was caught in that cavern of Madara' s he was studying whether or not he'd be be able to awaken a true sharingan. Apparently Kakashi kills Rin right before Obito' s eyes....Madara must have planned that to happen because he loves Rin, and Kakashi is his friend.....What happens when a friend turns on you and a loved one dies? SHARINGAN. Yup, I believe Madara planned all this in order to test Obito' s hatred. He might be a good person, but we will just have to wait and see.

There was one Zetsu Orochimaru can reanimated via Edo Tensai, who is it going to be? I Hashirama's father, or Rin. Or Shisui, maybe this topic sparked some new ideas.

As a side note, I.m New here. And I'm not use to these forums. :/ Did I do well?

Erin

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no villain in this manga besides the juubi is "truly" evil. They always have some deep reasonable excuse for their actions.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe he is evil or anyone in Naruto is evil (Oro might be though). Nagato explained it perfectly to Naruto, everyone acts out of what they define as justice. As you can see, everyone has a different definition of justice, some definitions are extremely twisted but it is "justice" nonetheless. I like the prediction that the Kannabi bridge incident was Madara's plan from the start, I doubt it Madara planned that extensively though but maybe we'll see whenever we get flashbacks from Madara.

You made a good thread, it's just a bit jumbled but pretty good for your first one.

Welcome to NB!!

NStraw

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to nb. We will just have to wait and see the reason why he has become like this and the reason will decide whether he is evil or just because of the situation he turned to that path

Logical Chaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH, I don't think Madara is evil. At a young age Madara did say he wanted to bring peace to this world, and in his own crazy way he has some what accomplished that. He's brought all rival nations together.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off....WELCOME TO THE BASE

After that technically so long as his true aims are Peace then no, but his thinking/ methodology is flawed. I'm hoping he doesn't really have a moon's eye plan and is just trying to gain power.

There is one Zetsu technically with Juugo, but has since disappeared oddly enough.

You did just fine...quite well if I say so ^.^

avenged sevenfold

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His level of evil is just a point of view. But in my opinion his actions are evil but his ideals are not. His reasons behind his actions make it arguable whether or not he is evil